(Original) Campaign Tier List
[Image: NBX9qbE.png]

#1 - Candyland is in a tier of its own. It is the best map on Platform Racing 2, but gets ruined by glitchers skipping the tower. I won't hold that against the map though. I like the simple art style, and it's a well designed track. The perfect racing track.

#2 - Mario Bros. Remix is a good course, it's like the precursor to Super Mario Maker. Good art, good length, a very solid entry.

#3 - Soul Temple is a great racing track with a nice art style, but it falls short on race length.

#4 - Razor Blade is a cool looking map that's fun to race on, but... where's the art? It's holding it back from a better tier.

#5 - It's New York! is a fun map to race on, but the art is nothing to write home about.

#6 - Blacklight has a neon feel which is cool, but I don't like racing on it as much.

#7 - Newbieland 2 is a very lackluster level. It explains a few elements of the game, but as far as racing on it, it's pretty boring. Winning basically depends on who gets the teleport to skip a portion of the map.

#8 - Hat Factory doesn't have much going for it. It's not fun to race on. Most of the map feels like sloppily placed blocks. The art isn't great, other than the bit at the end. The only reason it's not at the bottom is because zerostar exists.

#9 - Zerostar is by far the worst map on the original campaign. All it is is spamming teleports. It's not inspired level design at all. It's not fun to race on whatsoever, and glitchers run rampant on this map making it even more unenjoyable for casual racers. The art is barely existent, and it feels like an insult even having it on the original campaign.
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Mia For This Useful Post:
  • Magniloquent

Messages In This Thread
(Original) Campaign Tier List - by Magniloquent - 24th April 2021, 8:55 PM
RE: (Original) Campaign Tier List - by Different - 24th April 2021, 9:18 PM
RE: (Original) Campaign Tier List - by Tro - 24th April 2021, 9:34 PM
RE: (Original) Campaign Tier List - by Camer the Dragon - 24th April 2021, 11:43 PM
RE: (Original) Campaign Tier List - by Dexterity - 25th April 2021, 12:47 AM
RE: (Original) Campaign Tier List - by bazooka - 25th April 2021, 5:43 AM
RE: (Original) Campaign Tier List - by Mia - 25th April 2021, 8:49 AM