Poll: Does Homework stress you tf out?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Hell Yeah! I hate it!
22.22%
2 22.22%
Nope! I'm in love with it!
11.11%
1 11.11%
Are you kidding me?! I'd rather die then deal with HW!
0%
0 0%
Not a chance. I'm learning a lot.
11.11%
1 11.11%
Yes and no
55.56%
5 55.56%
Total 9 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Homework Sucks!
Do you ever get bogged down by so much homework that it just eats away at your social life?! It's the weekend, you want to go chill with a few homies and maybe fam, but then your students just gave you a sh*t load of homework to grade by Monday night and it's worth 20-25% of their grades... oh f*ck! 😫

It's not just one weekend, it's every weekend. You're waiting for that magical moment where you have absolutely no homework and you can finally relax. But the problem is, you've got **** ton of students who's got your social life & freedom in the palm of their hands, and they are obligatorily bound to whether they're done learning from you or not. You see what I mean?

You finally graded those assignments, they're on time (I hope), and you can go relax, right? Hell no! Your students say 'My dog ate my homework'. Or, 'I'm gonna hand this in late, on top of the other upcoming assignments because this work that you've assigned is so difficult'.

While they/them are standing there, telling you all that BS, you just want to shove those F papers up their ass and tell them to go fall off a mountain because quite frankly, they've stressed me tf out, and now they want me to do more work?? Why?! I'm just trying to do my job and hope those kids learn the necessary stuff to graduate and be better people.

So the best I can do is to tell you to suck it up and deal with it because it's only going to get harder 😫

Even if you do grade their homework ahead of time, you still have more work to do. If you're the procrastinator and you'd rather have fun and place this daunting beast of a task towards a later time, then you're automatically going to be fired and probably go work at McDonald's instead.

So tell me this, people: Has this ever happened to you, do you procrastinate, are you stressed out by so many gradings (if you're in the education sector), are you ready to decimate your institutions or what? Let me know in the poll or comment below.

TL;DR just a few nouns/words changed and you've got a whole new perspective. I hate homework as much as you do (currently managing six 1500+ word essays due on the same week), but if I put in shitty work, it's only gonna be ever shittier for the one responsible to grade them.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Battlealvin2009 For This Useful Post:
  â€¢ Different

Messages In This Thread
Homework Sucks! - by Different - 2nd May 2021, 10:38 AM
RE: Homework Sucks! - by Ashley766 - 2nd May 2021, 1:26 PM
RE: Homework Sucks! - by Different - 2nd May 2021, 3:47 PM
RE: Homework Sucks! - by JEEJAYEM - 3rd May 2021, 8:11 AM
RE: Homework Sucks! - by Battlealvin2009 - 2nd May 2021, 8:01 PM
RE: Homework Sucks! - by Different - 2nd May 2021, 8:48 PM
RE: Homework Sucks! - by Battlealvin2009 - 3rd May 2021, 10:31 AM
RE: Homework Sucks! - by Janelle - 2nd May 2021, 8:04 PM
RE: Homework Sucks! - by Camer the Dragon - 2nd May 2021, 8:14 PM