why is there more than one server? (pr2)
(9th May 2021, 5:15 PM)solorzmiguel Wrote: i am coming from the persepctive of how can we make this game poppin' like it used to be.

I'll admit, Pr2 is pretty much dead and we've lost almost 3/4 of the roster atm. But that's because the older players grew tired of Pr2 back in 2010/2011 because it quickly became overrated. But here's the problem for now: If you take a look at the sh**ty hats that we currently have, it's putting players to sleep. Crown and Cowboy use to be special back in 2009, but that's because not many people had them. Now it's overrated and essentially useless.

Sound effects are trash, the hats have boring powers, and the reason the game was popping back then is because F@H and Rank 50+ were considered special back then. Now they're overrated, which makes players quit.

So my point is, if you keep only one server, it'll cause people to quit because it'll make the game less appealing and even more overrated. You see what I mean?

Messages In This Thread
RE: why is there more than one server? (pr2) - by Different - 9th May 2021, 5:55 PM