Big Brother: Trials and Temptations REDUX
Hello all! I'm here to officially announce that I WILL be hosting the next iteration of Big Brother! I will be creating a new thread for it soonish, and it will be COMPLETED!

I'm planning for an early June (sometime around June 7?) start. I also know I had a number of people interested already! @Addy @Ashley766 @Camer the Dragon @Dan-83 @dotime @Janelle @JEEJAYEM @Kursed @MrGlad @TRUC @Uptight 534 @Lego-man945 if you all can confirm interest in partaking by posting here that would be fantastic! Keep in mind that you will have to be fairly active throughout the whole iteration of BB. 

Also, if you have discord that would be best! I want to utilize the Jiggmin2 discord for announcements and to have an audience of sorts see y'all first hand Smile  (I still need to talk to some people about it though)

Finally, I am looking for 14 people before I can start. If all 12 I have mentioned in this post already can play, I will only need 2 more! However, I will gladly take extras! 

With all this said, I am excited to start this wonderful game up again!
Big Brother Council is ALWAYS watching
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: rApGaCt.png]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Resarekt For This Useful Post:
  • Camer the Dragon, DivineZerinus, dotime, Lego-man945, MrGlad, Sushie, TRUC

Messages In This Thread
Big Brother: Trials and Temptations REDUX - by Resarekt - 19th May 2021, 11:21 AM
RE: Big Brother: Trials and Temptations REDUX - by Mia - 28th May 2021, 12:43 PM