[Forum] Buddy List
NEW INFO

First time posting a server error, so bare with me. This is something that everyone should take heed of, if you decide to fiddle around with the "edit buddy list". I was fiddling around with the "edit buddy list" section, and discovered a problem with this system. A lot of times people will over look this because they're either satisfied with the friends on their list, or they don't bother to view the person's page after removing them.

Problem- If you remove someone from your buddy list, it literally takes away a buddy from their list. The more you fiddle around with this, the more buddies it takes away from their list. Here's a demo video of what I'm talking about. If it helps, @Stxtics recently had 23 friends (I don't remember their names), now he only has 15. Disregard permission to use this person as an example because this is very important.

I'm not going to fiddle around with this system anymore until it's fixed, so I'd advise everyone not to remove some one from your buddy list, as it could take away someone (who's not you) away from their list. Again... Even if you remove someone from your list, which removes you from their list as well, turns out that if you repeat this action, you're potentially removing OTHER PEOPLE from THEIR LIST as well. Weird server error, right?!

Now just remember... I'm only using this as an example; nothing personal at all. Had I decided not to fiddle around with this system, and someone would have found out the hard way. Pay very close attention to everything that is happening in the video so that you can gain a full understanding of the problem that I'm trying to convey to you.

One last thing: you don't even have to be on their buddy list to add them as your friend. Knowing this and removing them from your list, creates a problem on their end. Watch the video below!

4K DEMO VIDEO

Messages In This Thread
Buddy List - by Different - 26th May 2021, 1:11 AM
RE: Buddy List- Server Error - by bls1999 - 26th May 2021, 7:46 AM
RE: Buddy List- Server Error - by a7x3 - 27th May 2021, 3:50 AM
RE: Buddy List- Server Error - by Different - 27th May 2021, 10:18 AM
RE: Buddy List - by Different - 26th May 2021, 7:59 AM
RE: Buddy List - by Different - 27th May 2021, 1:45 AM
RE: Buddy List - by bazooka - 27th May 2021, 11:02 AM
RE: Buddy List - by Different - 27th May 2021, 6:56 PM
RE: Buddy List - by Stxtics - 30th May 2021, 8:07 AM
RE: Buddy List - by Different - 30th May 2021, 2:49 PM