How to Stay in the Lead/Outrank the Leader
Like @AlphaZ said, this is useful when the game was packed full of players and those were wanting to rank/level up so fast but nowadays people only rank due to stats points.. if you get rid of ranks to obtain them then I am sure there wouldn't be a lot of players going so high.

I personally liked the idea of seeing Fred The G. Cactus getting a different rank from 0 to 150 every hour (if I remember correctly). Wishing that can be a thing but instead of 0 it can be rank/level 40-100 due to we can do most things within those stats range.

Thing about 'DTA' it's false, even though we never agree on everything I'd say without @AlphaZ or @FDX3 I wouldn't be rank 80. Without them lending me their main/alts acc or even fahing me for a bit (when there was only 5 rank tokens). We've been gaining exp together since late 2010 to early 2011.

imo, this thread is a joke, not due to being 'scared' to getting outranked because personally I think @AlphaZ should be #1 in my eyes and maybe he should since I am basically stopping and he can get his alts to 78's by the time he hits rank 80.

I just wanna give this player a shoutout, lair6devil.. because I noticed this person strategy has been impressive even though he wasn't the first but he's still ranking to this day is great to see that he has a goal in mind and won't stop till he gets it.

Messages In This Thread
RE: How to Stay in the Lead/Outrank the Leader - by Colind - 29th May 2021, 7:17 PM