How to Stay in the Lead/Outrank the Leader
(29th May 2021, 7:17 PM)Colind Wrote: Like @AlphaZ said, this is useful when the game was packed full of players and those were wanting to rank/level up so fast but nowadays people only rank due to stats points.. if you get rid of ranks to obtain them then I am sure there wouldn't be a lot of players going so high.

It's still useful if you think about it. That information will never die.

(29th May 2021, 7:17 PM)Colind Wrote: Thing about 'DTA' it's false

No, it's never false. The biggest mistake that a person could make is handing someone the keys to the kingdom.

(29th May 2021, 7:17 PM)Colind Wrote: We've been gaining exp together since late 2010 to early 2011.

I do remember fdx3 reaching rank 42 some where near the fall, which means that y'all caught up to me because I was already Rank 43 since May 2010.

(29th May 2021, 7:17 PM)Colind Wrote: imo, this thread is a joke, not due to being 'scared' to getting outranked because personally I think @AlphaZ should be #1 in my eyes and maybe he should since I am basically stopping and he can get his alts to 78's by the time he hits rank 80.

It may sound like a joke to you, but I guarantee you this could actually work.

Messages In This Thread
RE: How to Stay in the Lead/Outrank the Leader - by Different - 29th May 2021, 7:38 PM