Goliathe Grand Prix Deluxe
How to join:
If you're interested in participating, you'll have to sign up by joining the GGP Deluxe Participant group; it will give you access to the GGP Deluxe sub-forum in the PR2 section of Jiggmin's Village, and it should look like this:
[Image: YExUS0.jpg]
You can request to join groups on your control panel, or follow this link: https://jiggmin2.com/forums/usercp.php?a...usergroups
I will accept you in the best delays I can Smile
From there on, you can create your very own PRIVATE thread to officially begin your GGP Deluxe journey !
Please try to title it clearly, such as ''TRUC - GGP Deluxe'' or something of the like.
This section works just like ''Contact a Mod'', meaning only you, the staff and I get to see your thread and its posts, which don't count towards your forum total. Warning: we can still see deleted posts. Please do not abuse this section, and make sur to respect forum rules !

How to participate/follow your progress:
Once you have joined the section and created your thread, you're pretty much already started !
You can begin to record some runs, but please keep in mind that I will need to make a post to update your progress, so try to leave me some room on the first page Smile
As soon as I can, I will post the super colourful template above in your thread, with all the different cups and details. This is where I'm going to update the points you get throughout the contest. I'll also keep an external spreadsheet file just in case.

Recording your own runs:
The EXACT HOUR of your first post is the official reference for your daily timer in Grand Prix mode. Once per day (or if you prefer, each and every 24 hour period after that post's time), you get one formal attempt per cup you have unlocked. Extra runs on the same cup won't count until the timer has reset, but this limit does not apply to Time Trials, should you have unlocked it for any given cup.
Feel free to ask for a judge if you cannot record, or want a helping hand !
If you choose to record your own runs, this is what you need to do:
  • Grand Prix
1) Start recording
2) Post in your thread stating which cup you are going to attempt
3) Play through the 1st level up to 3 times, except for the All Star cups, obviously
4) Move on to the next levels
5) When you are done, post again your thread to indicate the end of your run
6) Stop recording
7) Upload the video in your thread in its entirety and without editing, if possible
  • Time Trials
1) Start recording
2) Keep playing and trying at will, there is no limit !
3) When you get a time good enough for a Challenge Stamp on a level (or either of the two stamps on All Star cups), please post your time in your thread immediately
4) Stop recording
5) Upload the video in your thread. You can cut the video to only consist o the final run (or all 16 levels) and your live post
I ask you to understand that I need as much transparency as possible when it comes to judgeless recordings. The more details there are in your videos for me to verify their legitimacy, the better it is. I get it that you might need to take some small breaks during a run, or edit/blur some information out, but as long as timestamps match and are reasonable, you should be all good Smile
Here's an example (withoutmy personal GGP Deluxe thread, though) if you need it !

Kinda failed horribly 2/3 laps per level, even had an accidental glitch worth a redo on Dark Forest, and an actual phone call during the rerun that I ended up cutting, but I hope you get the point. If you're unsure of anything, just ask me Smile
If you're reading this, it means I have not made a cool signature yet and you should be proud of yourself.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TRUC For This Useful Post:
  • Albert, Ashley766, bls1999, Dexterity, Master Raiden, Mulley, Overbeing

Messages In This Thread
Goliathe Grand Prix Deluxe - by TRUC - 15th June 2021, 12:01 AM
RE: Goliathe Grand Prix Deluxe - by TRUC - 15th June 2021, 12:02 AM
RE: Goliathe Grand Prix Deluxe - by TRUC - 15th June 2021, 12:02 AM
RE: Goliathe Grand Prix Deluxe - by TRUC - 15th June 2021, 12:03 AM
RE: Goliathe Grand Prix Deluxe - by TRUC - 24th June 2021, 7:34 AM
RE: Goliathe Grand Prix Deluxe - by TRUC - 27th June 2021, 1:41 PM
RE: Goliathe Grand Prix Deluxe - by TRUC - 28th May 2022, 4:20 AM
RE: Goliathe Grand Prix Deluxe - by TRUC - 4th January 2023, 9:08 AM
RE: Goliathe Grand Prix Deluxe - by Vipa - 31st May 2022, 9:27 AM