Poll: How much Exp Pts should be implemented to the game, on average?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
4.17%
1 4.17%
0%
0 0%
0%
0 0%
4.17%
1 4.17%
Leave it the way it is
91.67%
22 91.67%
Total 24 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Pr2 Exp Change- Why isn't anybody talking about this?
Ask yourself this question. Exactly when's the last time we've seen an experience bonus update into the game? Because as of right now, most people are getting an average 1k+ a pop, and if you think about it, that really sucks because it's just simply not enough, right?

It takes Idk how long, just to reach your goals with a minuscule 1k a pop. Why not 2k a pop on average?... 3k, 5k, etc. Let's switch things up a bit to see how people like this idea. Save some CPU energy with 3-5k a pop. Why not help users get to their rank goals, faster?

We've had a lot of updates in the game lately, except for extra experience points, right? If you macro 1k times 30mins (which really excludes the other 30mins because you gain 1k every 2mins), that leaves you with 30k an hour. That's BS because if they're no happy hours all day, or if no one buys any, and if you only spend 10hrs macroing that 30k, that's 300k in one day, which is really nothing if you think about it. Also, if you were getting 2k or 3k, then that would give you 60-90k an hour, without having to worry about happy hours all the time. You see what I mean?

So my proposal is this: Why not update the game to give players at least 3k on average, just to speed up the process? During Happy Hours, this would double it to 6k, every 2mins, saving people CPU time.

Before you dismiss this idea, think about how much CPU energy you're burning off of 1k a pop with hardly no show of consecutive happy hours, and revisit this thread and tell me how long would it take for you to reach your goals. Months? Years?

https://jiggmin2.com/forums/showthread.p...2+rank+exp

It's been 8 years since we've seen anything higher than 1-1200k on average, every 2mins. I'm noticing that most macroers are only getting 800k-1m a day, which is really not a lot, now of days. Why not speed the process up and get 2m a day with an exp change?

Or if that's a problem, why not make people work for it through contests or F@H? Your choice. I thought I'd bring this topic up, since no one is discussing it or doing anything about it. Let me know about any disputes that you may have, or maybe you agree. Good idea or bad idea?

Messages In This Thread
Pr2 Exp Change- Why isn't anybody talking about this? - by Different - 9th September 2021, 1:06 PM