Poll: How much Exp Pts should be implemented to the game, on average?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
4.17%
1 4.17%
0%
0 0%
0%
0 0%
4.17%
1 4.17%
Leave it the way it is
91.67%
22 91.67%
Total 24 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Pr2 Exp Change- Why isn't anybody talking about this?
(11th September 2021, 6:16 PM)Tejs Wrote: You don't need to devalue higher ranks - Just simply make a conversion of the amount of EXP it takes to level up.

Let's just assume Colind (rank 80) has a grand total of 1 billion exp (I really have no clue)

With a conversion of exp, Colind would now be rank 105, as 1 billion exp would equate to rank 105.

Meanwhile someone like me (rank 53) with a grand total of smth like 150 million exp, would be rank 65 or whatever after the conversion. This way nobody is having their hard macro work devalued, and we all get the benefits of more stat points like we obviously should have, as leveling up is practically impossible as of now unless you sim/macro.

Tl;dr: you keep your grand total exp earned, but the amount of exp needed to level up goes down by alot, so after the conversion you'll automatically gain alot of levels.

Just want to say before I start is that I agree with you. 

Like I said, this wouldn't be an issue if @Jiggmin didn't tie stats points to level up/rank up in the game. I feel like for people to stop *****ing (sorry for being blunt here), there has to be a system where you can earn stats points and your Rank/Level doesn't matter so that way people can f- off and let ppl that do macro/sim/farm/ whatever in peace.

Jiggmin could've also tried to create a Stat Trees, it can look similar to this; https://prnt.sc/1rvs5nv (sorry for the foreign language, in a different server Tongue) But in the bottom of those stat tree it can be "Racing, Deathmatch, Trapping, etc where you can earn different thing that can help you out to do different type of maps. 

But anyways that's my 2 cent x)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pr2 Exp Change- Why isn't anybody talking about this? - by Colind - 11th September 2021, 7:38 PM