Not a permanent farewell
I never thought I'd ever see a post like this from you, @Colind. Yes, you have been through a lot and we've enjoyed having you on Pr2. But don't forget about me too, bro. I'm still here, remember me? We've had our differences back in the past, including a mistake that was made 8 years ago (sorry about that). But you remember who I am and all those times that I helped you out when you needed it.

If you're going through some tough sh*t IRL, that's totally fine and you gotta do what you gotta do to solve those enigmas. It takes balls to share that with the community.

If you're not feeling excited about macroing and trapping anymore than it's because Pr2 has really gotten stale and lost it's touch. The golden years will always be from 2008-2011 (I don't care what anybody says).

I see my motivational thread didn't work on you at all. If I were you, I'd at least pull through with that Rank 81 then call it quits. Man, I hate to see that happen, I really do. If it were me, I would finish up the rest of that 180m exp.

But hey, I understand where you're coming from. Anyways, good luck with your life, buddy. Don't forget about me and who I am.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Different For This Useful Post:
  • Colind

Messages In This Thread
Not a permanent farewell - by Colind - 4th October 2021, 5:05 AM
RE: Not a permanent farewell - by Different - 4th October 2021, 7:29 AM
RE: Not a permanent farewell - by bls1999 - 4th October 2021, 1:23 PM
RE: Not a permanent farewell - by FDX3 - 4th October 2021, 11:21 PM