Who am I and why I quit Pr2?
(8th October 2021, 9:26 AM)Mystery Wrote: I'm gonna be honest with you, I don't remember you from back in the day. Even though I was active on PR2 in 2008 and 2009. I wish I had though! Honestly the main big ranks I remember from 2009 were quesin and FUZZY101. FUZZY101 and I used to be pals on Kongregate way back when. We had good times. He even shared his account with me. He was a super cool guy.

You probably don't remember me because I haven't really associated myself with a lot of people back then; just a few small group of people. I'd create levels but they weren't interesting. A lot of people remember ranks that were 50+ because it was a big deal back then.

(8th October 2021, 9:26 AM)Mystery Wrote: Anyway, back on topic. I made my first account in August 2008 with the name gay16. I doubt you'd remember that one. That was at a time of my childhood where I thought "gay" was a funny word for some reason. But then I realized that was a lousy name and went with named444. You might be familiar with that one, but I don't know. I made a lot of accounts, but that was my most recognizable.

Gay16, I don't remember that account. But there were times where I created, ridiculous, funny usernames myself 😂I do remember hearing about the username "named444." I had no idea that that was your account back then lol.

(8th October 2021, 9:26 AM)Mystery Wrote: But yeah, sometimes you'll get burnt out completely on things and move on to something else. It might sound a bit cheesy, but I enjoy your presence here on the forums. You really do put out interesting threads.

I appreciate that bro. That means a lot to me 🙏

(8th October 2021, 9:26 AM)Mystery Wrote: I just have one question, and don't feel forced to answer it or take offense to it. Why did it take you so long to reveal who you were on PR2? I say this because we may be in a similar situation. It's why I settled on the username Mystery (first used on Acid Forums but carried over here). But anyway, I went with the username Mystery because I was ashamed of how I acted on PR2, but mostly JV, when I went by the username named444. I had so much guilt with how I treated people that I thought if I was a mystery, people wouldn't associate me with those bad memories. Anyway, sorry about rambling about myself a lot in your thread. Tongue

Great question. It took me a long time to reveal myself because I just figured that it wasn't the right time. I also migrated from JV to Acid, then back to JV, trying to hide myself on JV and become different than I used to be. I figured I'd start off fresh and be different.

(8th October 2021, 9:26 AM)Mystery Wrote: I had so much guilt with how I treated people that I thought if I was a mystery, people wouldn't associate me with those bad memories. Anyway, sorry about rambling about myself a lot in your thread. Tongue

Well, after receiving so many negative comments about my silly threads earlier this year, I realized that it's just best to come forward and apologize to those people that you affected. They'll respect you in the long run. But it's all good, bro.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Different For This Useful Post:
  • Mia

Messages In This Thread
Who am I and why I quit Pr2? - by Different - 8th October 2021, 8:02 AM
RE: Who am I and why I quit Pr2? - by Mia - 8th October 2021, 9:26 AM
RE: Who am I and why I quit Pr2? - by Different - 8th October 2021, 10:05 AM
RE: Who am I and why I quit Pr2? - by TRUC - 9th October 2021, 6:48 AM
RE: Who am I and why I quit Pr2? - by FDX3 - 9th October 2021, 7:10 AM
RE: Who am I and why I quit Pr2? - by Different - 9th October 2021, 8:22 AM
RE: Who am I and why I quit Pr2? - by FDX3 - 9th October 2021, 10:04 AM
RE: Who am I and why I quit Pr2? - by Different - 9th October 2021, 10:14 PM
RE: Who am I and why I quit Pr2? - by FDX3 - 9th October 2021, 11:29 PM