Who am I and why I quit Pr2?
(8th October 2021, 8:02 AM)Different Wrote: Now at this point, it's time for me to reveal my Pr2 username. My Pr2 username is Danger. Don't believe me? Search me on Pr2, right now. Or, ask some of my old friends on JV. I wasn't ready to reveal myself when I came back to JV as Fam93, until now.

(8th October 2021, 9:26 AM)Mystery Wrote: But anyway, I went with the username Mystery because I was ashamed of how I acted on PR2, but mostly JV, when I went by the username named444. I had so much guilt with how I treated people that I thought if I was a mystery, people wouldn't associate me with those bad memories. Anyway, sorry about rambling about myself a lot in your thread. Tongue

Wait
I don't remember where I've seen both information, but I've known you were Danger since your very first threads here (I think mostly due to either FDX, AlphaZ or Colind when they had doubts originally ?), and same goes for Mystery, probably saw it at some points on the spam threads on Acid a long while ago cause I knew as well. Also the PR2 guild made it pretty obvious Tongue

End of my out of place post lol
If you're reading this, it means I have not made a cool signature yet and you should be proud of yourself.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to TRUC For This Useful Post:
  • Mia

Messages In This Thread
Who am I and why I quit Pr2? - by Different - 8th October 2021, 8:02 AM
RE: Who am I and why I quit Pr2? - by Mia - 8th October 2021, 9:26 AM
RE: Who am I and why I quit Pr2? - by Different - 8th October 2021, 10:05 AM
RE: Who am I and why I quit Pr2? - by TRUC - 9th October 2021, 6:48 AM
RE: Who am I and why I quit Pr2? - by FDX3 - 9th October 2021, 7:10 AM
RE: Who am I and why I quit Pr2? - by Different - 9th October 2021, 8:22 AM
RE: Who am I and why I quit Pr2? - by FDX3 - 9th October 2021, 10:04 AM
RE: Who am I and why I quit Pr2? - by Different - 9th October 2021, 10:14 PM
RE: Who am I and why I quit Pr2? - by FDX3 - 9th October 2021, 11:29 PM