Who am I and why I quit Pr2?
(9th October 2021, 6:48 AM)TRUC Wrote: Wait
I don't remember where I've seen both information, but I've known you were Danger since your very first threads here (I think mostly due to either FDX, AlphaZ or Colind when they had doubts originally ?), and same goes for Mystery, probably saw it at some points on the spam threads on Acid a long while ago cause I knew as well. Also the PR2 guild made it pretty obvious Tongue

End of my out of place post lol
Damn that easy lol? Wow, I didn't think anyone's been paying attention šŸ¤” Because it's been 5 years from 2020 since I migrated from Acid forums.

(9th October 2021, 7:10 AM)FDX3 Wrote: The thing with all of this is, any of the old high ranks including myself could make these claims too. Back in September 2012, there wereĀ over 150 rank 50+ accounts and you weren't among them.
The thing is, I had a lot of obstacles that got in my way, that prevented me from reaching 50+ back in that year. Otherwise, it'd be different for sure.

(9th October 2021, 7:10 AM)FDX3 Wrote: Also, you actually got lucky that you didn't "lose" a ton of exp like myself and the other top ranks did due to the rank token update. I was also folded in the 40's (deliberately by someone else to annoy me, which was common) before going on to near rank 58 pre rank tokens, so basically equivalent to your 58+3 post rank tokens. I went inactive for a while after the update, and of course by the timeĀ I returned,Ā other players had caught up/surpassed me (e.g. yourself, AlphaZ) or extended their lead (e.g. quesin).

Not having a go at you here mate, just pointing out some facts.

You got folded around the time where people were catching on to F@H. Don't you hate it when people do that? You'd been better off trying to reach 47+3 in 2009 than mid to late 2010. People were still new to F@H back in 2009. People like Yellowfin would fold 45+3 over the summer of 2009, on his own.

What made you inactive and what made you decide to come back?

Messages In This Thread
Who am I and why I quit Pr2? - by Different - 8th October 2021, 8:02 AM
RE: Who am I and why I quit Pr2? - by Mia - 8th October 2021, 9:26 AM
RE: Who am I and why I quit Pr2? - by Different - 8th October 2021, 10:05 AM
RE: Who am I and why I quit Pr2? - by TRUC - 9th October 2021, 6:48 AM
RE: Who am I and why I quit Pr2? - by FDX3 - 9th October 2021, 7:10 AM
RE: Who am I and why I quit Pr2? - by Different - 9th October 2021, 8:22 AM
RE: Who am I and why I quit Pr2? - by FDX3 - 9th October 2021, 10:04 AM
RE: Who am I and why I quit Pr2? - by Different - 9th October 2021, 10:14 PM
RE: Who am I and why I quit Pr2? - by FDX3 - 9th October 2021, 11:29 PM