Can I still be here?
Greetings. My name is ".....|::|::::|...". Because all of you are new to see me with this name, I must introduce myself well.

Why this name
History of naming myself had been with hateful backgrounds, so I had no ideas what the most appropriate name, although I have hundreds of candidates of my username. I took a name from a random prime number; it's 5483, and this name represents it in unary-coded decimal.

About me
If you don't recognize me, it's okay. While I had been away from AF, JV, and more communities, I had faced on nasty side of the internet (Twitter was one of the nastiest website for me), which made me terrible. I had been behaving like what is so-called yami-aka: an account who posts negative emotion and negative experiences.

Family issue
Unfortunately, I still have such problems, and I recognize those shall pull my legs in my life. Last time I had posted lots of about my parents; but I have much more than that. I need to stop raging so easily whenever my mother and/or my mother's mother say something that can trigger my mother. Due to the situation, I have been thinking to be sin to think of my own willing. Also due to economy and my father's house issues, my mother and I sometimes have to visit there, although they had divorced two years ago; this divorcing is for their mental health. They were broken, so am I.

My hobby
It has changed a lot; I have brainwashed myself as if I were an enthusiast code golfer. I began it since March of this year, and I am doing well on two sites.

Political thoughts
I got to have worse. I am disqualified person to think of the stupid thing because I have things more important than that.

I have recently found myself very garbage at communication, which Japanese is tend to. Also I'm sorry for not being a good boy any more. I think I have almost lost my emotion.

Nice to see you again.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to .....|::|::::|... For This Useful Post:
  • Camer the Dragon, Delphinoid, dotime, JEEJAYEM, Lego-man945, Northadox

Messages In This Thread
Can I still be here? - by .....|::|::::|... - 6th November 2021, 11:01 PM
RE: Can I still be here? - by Northadox - 9th November 2021, 10:57 AM
RE: Can I still be here? - by Lego-man945 - 9th November 2021, 2:31 PM
RE: Can I still be here? - by Uptight 534 - 9th November 2021, 3:00 PM
RE: Can I still be here? - by .....|::|::::|... - 16th November 2021, 4:30 AM