Pr2 News Flash!
Lightbulb 
Yo! If you're like me and you're tired of stomaching the same, tedious layouts in Pr2, then you've come to the right place! First off, let me just say that what you are about to see, isn't exactly artistic... it's creative and perhaps, unfathomable. It considers things that should have happened a long time ago.

I'm sure you've heard of reinventing the wheel, right? Well that's exactly what this is going to do. You see, I'm going to fill in some areas that you don't see, and then make them stand out like a shooting star. What will I bring to the table? Well, ever wonder whether that useless Artifact hat should be re-modified or not? If you said 'yes', then you're on the same page as me.

You're going to see new ideas and changes to the PR2 screen, new features, new sound design ideas, and NEW Artifact hat abilities. If you have the Artifact Hat right now, then you must feel like a jackass, letting it sit in your possession. All it does is give you a 30sec speed boost, only to have the damn controls run you backwards and quit the race. Dumb, right?! Most people put that damn thing in the trash tier, at the bottom of the ranks.

Even though I can't draw, these are just ideas, so don't beat me up on them. WARNING: for those of you who are nostalgic pr2 lovers, this may hurt your feelings a little bit. Every game needs a change, and this one is long over do for what I have in store. In my honest opinion, this is going to save the game from being DEAD.

Well, stay tuned because things are about to get interesting. I'm going to split this idea up into 3 projects (which will equal 1 thread per project) because I don't want to spoil the entire thing. I'm working on it as we speak, so stay tuned!

Messages In This Thread
Pr2 News Flash! - by Different - 9th February 2022, 9:31 PM
RE: Pr2 News Flash! - by Lego-man945 - 9th February 2022, 10:14 PM
RE: Pr2 News Flash! - by David - 10th February 2022, 6:38 PM
RE: Pr2 News Flash! - by ThePizzaEater1000 - 12th February 2022, 1:27 AM
RE: Pr2 News Flash! - by Camer the Dragon - 12th February 2022, 3:09 PM