Pr2 News Flash!
(10th February 2022, 8:27 PM)Mystery Wrote: I mean, it worked for ShellShock Live, Transformice, and Realm of the Mad God. Those were all old flash-esque games ported to Steam, and they gained a new following. Of course it doesn't matter anyway because of what bls1999 said.

I didn't mean to imply it can't do well because it's old, I meant to say some of it's systems such as progression really don't work today but weren't much of a concern back then. And to elaborate on what I mean about progression, it boils down to the weird EXP system and higher ranks having huge advantages due to much higher stats. Obviously in games the higher level you get the better spec'd you are, but in a multiplayer racing game like this it doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me

I don't know exactly what the answer would be, and I'm not saying to remove ranks or remove all advantage with being a higher rank, but I think there would need to be some changes. But like I said maybe I'm wrong and the progression is fine and it could do quite well mostly as is if it were released on Steam
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to David For This Useful Post:
  • Magniloquent

Messages In This Thread
Pr2 News Flash! - by Different - 9th February 2022, 9:31 PM
RE: Pr2 News Flash! - by Lego-man945 - 9th February 2022, 10:14 PM
RE: Pr2 News Flash! - by David - 10th February 2022, 6:38 PM
RE: Pr2 News Flash! - by ThePizzaEater1000 - 12th February 2022, 1:27 AM
RE: Pr2 News Flash! - by Camer the Dragon - 12th February 2022, 3:09 PM