PROJECT 1A
(11th February 2022, 5:07 AM)Master Raiden Wrote: Speedometer
Not sure how you're supposed to determine the speed in kph or mph, not that it would be very useful to anyone. I think it would be better to show the in-game speed, if anything.

Also, if you have the Artifact with a speed burst, the speedometer would be quite pointless since you'll either be going 0 or full speed most of the time. Anything in between would be irrelevant and the pin would just be flicking between 0 and top speed. It kind of gets in the way as well; if you're going fast, you'll want to see as far ahead as possible.

Yeah I was thinking someone would have to do calculations to determine how far you'd have to travel, to reach just 1 mile or 1km. Then once that's accomplished, the in-game parameters would have to be set, for the speedometer to tell you how fast you're going, based on your stats and additional speed items.

The Artifact with a regular speed burst, won't change your speed at all. It'll just be normal. It will, however, increase your chances of obtaining a higher speed level, which I'll discuss more about in Project 1B, where you're farming for higher speeds. On the other hand, I hear you, though. I'll propose a feature where you can have the option to display the speedometer.

(11th February 2022, 5:07 AM)Master Raiden Wrote: Different Map
How are you supposed to display the map "differently"? PR2 is a 2D game, so there isn't much you can do.
And this has been brought up in previous PR2 idea – how is the game supposed to know who is 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th?

Yeah this idea might be a little far-fetched. I understand that displaying a different view of the map, might be too advanced for this game. However, being able to see who the racing leader is, could use some attention, when it comes to setting the parameters for this game.

(11th February 2022, 5:07 AM)Master Raiden Wrote: Changing Colors
Maybe a filter could be added to make things look a little different, or maybe a slight change in contrast/saturation.
Completely changing the colors is just dumb, in my opinion. I would never use the Artifact Hat if it did that.

The only time this feature would be active, is when the Artifact Hat is in use of its' powers. The filter suggestion sounds like a good idea, which is now something I'm considering on discussing in Project 1B. Overall, it'd just be an option, but it's there by default. You can't see this change, unless you have the hat on. But don't worry, it'll all make sense in Project 1B, where I'll be going in depth on everything.

(11th February 2022, 5:07 AM)Master Raiden Wrote: 4 Dots
Interesting idea. The single dot you get with the speed burst is meaningless, so making more use of the dots would be a welcome change.

Absolutely. I agree. In Project 1B, you're gonna find out how to trigger these things, based on a special block and stats.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Different For This Useful Post:
  • oxy

Messages In This Thread
PROJECT 1A - by Different - 10th February 2022, 9:24 PM
RE: PROJECT 1A - by Master Raiden - 11th February 2022, 5:07 AM
RE: PROJECT 1A - by Different - 11th February 2022, 11:06 AM
RE: PROJECT 1A - by Camer the Dragon - 17th February 2022, 8:31 PM
RE: PROJECT 1A - by Different - 25th February 2022, 7:53 AM