Custom Minimap Colors
(7th April 2022, 4:28 PM)Mystery Wrote: Now I honestly think it would be better to leave it how it is. Just have a set color for each player. Sure, customization would be fun. But what if everyone was using a different shade of blue?

I don't think this is an issue at all, I don't really see why it would be? For tournaments and such just ask players to use different colors entirely or preset colors for participants. For casual play, the main function of this feature is to see who a specific cube represents, which is only useful for teamwork related gamemodes, where you can just communicate with your teammates and agree to take different colors.

There's also going to be literal millions of hexcodes available, and if there's anything you see in games with a large variety of customizable features, it's that people definitely don't end up picking the same things. (You can see that with styles on PR2 already) We all like to have a unique identity.

Worst case scenario is that two players have the same color and it'll be one race like the PR2 you've played for 12 years that we all know and love anyway
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Tejs For This Useful Post:
  • Magniloquent

Messages In This Thread
Custom Minimap Colors - by Tejs - 23rd March 2022, 11:17 AM
RE: Custom Minimap Colors - by ExplosionZ - 23rd March 2022, 11:22 AM
RE: Custom Minimap Colors - by Magniloquent - 23rd March 2022, 11:30 AM
RE: Custom Minimap Colors - by Different - 31st March 2022, 3:49 AM
RE: Custom Minimap Colors - by Mia - 7th April 2022, 4:28 PM
RE: Custom Minimap Colors - by Tejs - 8th April 2022, 5:08 PM
RE: Custom Minimap Colors - by Lego-man945 - 8th April 2022, 12:04 PM
RE: Custom Minimap Colors - by Mia - 9th April 2022, 9:45 AM
RE: Custom Minimap Colors - by bls1999 - 5th July 2022, 9:50 PM