It's TIME! – Project 1B
Background Video + Filters

This is the big moment, you've all been waiting for! I promise you, this has never been done before in Pr2 history! In this video, you'll find really cool background ideas, filters, and more.

Believe me, you don't want to skip over any of this, or the reading because you won't understand what's going on.

Now that we've gotten that out of the way, let's talk about some more really cool ideas. You see, I've been thinking about not only proposing new background changes in Pr2, but ways you can obtain them.

You and I both know that with every flash game, pc game, gaming console, etc, has some sort of difficulty attached to them. Well, I thought it'd be a great idea to have you race against AI Bots, to unlock really cool backgrounds for your main lobby.

With this idea, when you click on the options tab in the main menu and select the "change background" option, this is what you can expect to see:

All the backgrounds are locked (including the filter option) because you need to beat a few AI Bots on a certain difficulty level, to unlock these options.

My next idea is giving you the option to load your own custom background, instead of the recommended backgrounds that you see before you. Same rules apply as above, except it would pull up a window allowing you to select a background from your computer files.

Then, there's the filter idea that allows you to apply a color filter to either your custom backgrounds or the unlocked backgrounds. However, you still need to beat a few AI Bots (as described above) to unlock any of these options.

Note: Click on the question mark in the top right-hand corner to view the filter options (if they're unlocked).

Just to clarify: regardless of whether you're selecting your desired background or loading it, you would select your background first, before you pick change the background filter; picking a background automatically switches backgrounds.

Then, once you've selected your background, you can head over to the filter section and start playing around with the background colors.

Here are the options that you would see, to make the magic happen.

Notice how there's an option to add music to the game as well. I know this idea has been pitched before, but I just thought it'd be a great idea to bring it up again in this thread. Really, you should be able to add your own music to the game, just like the background ideas.

AI BOTS

This is what you can expect to see, when you want to know how to challenge AI BOTS:

[Image: 5oEnBvu.jpg]

Now, obviously there's a lot more info that goes into this working mechanic, which will be explained in Project 1C because it's still a working progress. But for now, this is a rough draft explanation of what you can expect in the next project.

AI Personalties

Aggressive, Assassin, Clever, Competitive, Coward, Hasty, Treacherous, and Unpredictable.

AI Difficulty

If you like all these ideas, help spread the word and make them a reality because I promise you you won't see anything else even remotely close to these ideas, pitched on JV.

Important Note: Any objections you may have, I respect that and will be taken into consideration. But before you state your objections, ask yourself this question: Will I ever see any of these cool features in this game? With all of your support, all this can become a reality; think about it.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Different For This Useful Post:
  • Delphinoid, ExplosionZ, Lego-man945, Master Raiden, oxy

Messages In This Thread
It's TIME! – Project 1B - by Different - 30th March 2022, 12:58 AM
RE: It's TIME! – Project 1B - by Lego-man945 - 31st March 2022, 12:05 PM
RE: It's TIME! – Project 1B - by Different - 31st March 2022, 2:17 PM
RE: It's TIME! – Project 1B - by ThePizzaEater1000 - 31st March 2022, 3:56 PM
RE: It's TIME! – Project 1B - by Different - 31st March 2022, 4:33 PM
RE: It's TIME! – Project 1B - by Lego-man945 - 1st April 2022, 10:20 PM
RE: It's TIME! – Project 1B - by Master Raiden - 1st April 2022, 10:48 PM
RE: It's TIME! – Project 1B - by FDX3 - 2nd April 2022, 2:19 AM
RE: It's TIME! – Project 1B - by ThePizzaEater1000 - 2nd April 2022, 9:17 PM