Poll: Do you still think that Rank 50+ is special, nowadays?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The result of this poll remains hidden until the poll closes.

The Rank 50+ theory – Uncensored truth!
(21st April 2022, 10:10 PM)AlphaZ Wrote: Nah, the reason I mentioned the first two sentences is because you used your rank as a way to propagate your argument. You being rank 75 doesn't validate your point anymore than someone claiming to be rank 0. Secondly, it is my time and energy when I have written multiple 2000+ line macros as opposed to your 16 click recording. That's simply besides the point, you can not redefine/make up definitions of words to suit your own argument. Dedication simply means commitment, stop trying to attach your own meaning to words. I have been determined and committed to hit my rank goals for years now so to deny that by making up some bullshit is ridiculous and rather hypocritical coming from you. 

If I'm waking up checking my macro and going to sleep and checking my macro then fixing it every day if it's broken religiously for years, how is that not dedication? Time is spent. Energy is spent. This is dedication according to your definition. Quit trying to deny what's blatantly apparent my guy. I don't appreciate the disrespect.

It wouldn't matter if I never played PR2 in my life, I would still have the same stance on macroing. I'm not quite sure why you're so hung up on me mentioning my rank. I felt it worth mentioning, that's all. You're reading way too far into it. It really doesn't take as much time and effort as you're leading on. You're making it sound like you're slaving away all day long behind your computer grinding your heart out. That's what dedication would be to me. I'm not attaching meaning bro, it's literally one of the textbook definitions. Whether your definition of dedication is different is whatever to me. I guess we'll agree to disagree. I'm sorry you're so upset over me not 100% agreeing with you. But go ahead, keep running a macro on idle and call it dedication. If that's dedication to you, then fine. Keep being dedicated. Be my guest. I'm not disrespecting anything. Done with this back and forth.
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Mia For This Useful Post:
  • ThePizzaEater1000

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Rank 50+ theory – Uncensored truth! - by Vipa - 21st April 2022, 10:01 AM
RE: The Rank 50+ theory – Uncensored truth! - by Mia - 21st April 2022, 6:24 AM
RE: The Rank 50+ theory – Uncensored truth! - by Mia - 21st April 2022, 9:13 PM
RE: The Rank 50+ theory – Uncensored truth! - by Mia - 21st April 2022, 10:52 PM
RE: The Rank 50+ theory – Uncensored truth! - by Mia - 21st April 2022, 11:07 PM
RE: The Rank 50+ theory – Uncensored truth! - by TRUC - 22nd April 2022, 6:51 AM
RE: The Rank 50+ theory – Uncensored truth! - by FDX3 - 22nd April 2022, 8:20 AM