Poll: Do you still think that Rank 50+ is special, nowadays?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The result of this poll remains hidden until the poll closes.

The Rank 50+ theory – Uncensored truth!
I don't think you need to be working non-stop to be dedicated. Why would anyone take the time to manually sim  when macroing is allowed?

And I don't think rank is a good measure of dedication either. If some random player were to return to PR2 and achieved base Rank 50 in one week by buying happy hours and macroing 24/7, I would say that they are more dedicated than I am, even though I am way beyond Rank 50.

Macroing is extremely easy to do and doesn't require you to actually spend much time and effort, so there must be a reason why so many people aren't doing it. Maybe they aren't dedicated/committed enough to ranking up to find macro software, learn how to use it and remember to run the macro every day.

Having ultra high-ranked accounts and an automated system that can continue growing those accounts is the result of dedication/commitment, in my opinion. Some people have even made macros that can automatically switch to servers with Happy Hours and log back in if they get disconnected, so that's another level of dedication.

Reaping the rewards of your efforts shouldn't mean you're not dedicated. You would have had to be to get to where you're at.
[Image: q2GRKUL.png]
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Master Raiden For This Useful Post:
  • AlphaZ, FDX3, Magniloquent

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Rank 50+ theory – Uncensored truth! - by Vipa - 21st April 2022, 10:01 AM
RE: The Rank 50+ theory – Uncensored truth! - by Mia - 21st April 2022, 6:24 AM
RE: The Rank 50+ theory – Uncensored truth! - by Mia - 21st April 2022, 9:13 PM
RE: The Rank 50+ theory – Uncensored truth! - by Mia - 21st April 2022, 10:52 PM
RE: The Rank 50+ theory – Uncensored truth! - by Mia - 21st April 2022, 11:07 PM
RE: The Rank 50+ theory – Uncensored truth! - by Master Raiden - 21st April 2022, 11:54 PM
RE: The Rank 50+ theory – Uncensored truth! - by TRUC - 22nd April 2022, 6:51 AM
RE: The Rank 50+ theory – Uncensored truth! - by FDX3 - 22nd April 2022, 8:20 AM