Poll: Do you still think that Rank 50+ is special, nowadays?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The result of this poll remains hidden until the poll closes.

The Rank 50+ theory – Uncensored truth!
(24th April 2022, 7:18 AM)Colind Wrote: Listen, there's a few reasons why I don't want to hit Rank 81..

1) It's gonna take more than half a year to get there & I am impatience asf tbh. 

2) I'm at a point of my life where I can finally stop caring about PR2 & focusing that dedication, energy, and my planning into my job/IRL w/ my gf. 

3) Fixing/Updating scripts/command etc just take times

4) I promised @AlphaZ that we'd be tie in PR2. 

I just want to thank everyone who doubted me/ or even encourage me to get this high into the game. Without you guys I couldn't do it on my own to be honest.

What I learned from this game is that people care too much about other people opinion's when all you've to do is do you and if that gives you happiness then you should go for it. #****YourOpinionTbh

It just surprises me that you macroed almost half that experience and just stopped caring about it. Also, when did you make that promise?? Honestly, I thought you were going to go for it. Would have been nice to see, as ties are meant to be broken in my opinion. I just believe in competition and finishing what you've started, that's all.

But hey, if you're happy now, then I guess that's what matters the most.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Rank 50+ theory – Uncensored truth! - by Vipa - 21st April 2022, 10:01 AM
RE: The Rank 50+ theory – Uncensored truth! - by Mia - 21st April 2022, 6:24 AM
RE: The Rank 50+ theory – Uncensored truth! - by Mia - 21st April 2022, 9:13 PM
RE: The Rank 50+ theory – Uncensored truth! - by Mia - 21st April 2022, 10:52 PM
RE: The Rank 50+ theory – Uncensored truth! - by Mia - 21st April 2022, 11:07 PM
RE: The Rank 50+ theory – Uncensored truth! - by TRUC - 22nd April 2022, 6:51 AM
RE: The Rank 50+ theory – Uncensored truth! - by FDX3 - 22nd April 2022, 8:20 AM
RE: The Rank 50+ theory – Uncensored truth! - by Different - 24th April 2022, 7:46 AM