Poll: You get thrown in jail for 10 years over a fight that isn’t your fault. What are you going to do?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The result of this poll remains hidden until the poll closes.

The Justice System is Screwed Up!
Mystery and Different, you guys make some of the craziest and interesting scenarios/stories. Big Grin

I don't think punching someone in the face is even 5 years in prison, it'd probably be more so 3-6 months but it is what it is. I'm in prison. I'd go the much less exciting and much less risky route of waiting out the 5 years and read a bunch of books. I'm in prison, I have no responsibilities, why not learn a new skill? It's like going to university but self-taught. I can get my parents to bring in some textbooks and I can start learning some bomb-ass algorithms theory.

No responsibilities, free food, get to go outside for 1 hour a day? It's like university except I paid to go to university! I'm sounding like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D04wb7P_v-4 lol
--
I just realized it's 10 years, not 5. But I can plea for an early release on good behavior.

Also, to hell with my "girlfriend" or "wife", whatever the story is. I'll go find someone else, or hell, just play games at the bars and call it a life. Work a factory job and go fishing on the weekends. Easy life.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kribbles For This Useful Post:
  • Delphinoid, Different

Messages In This Thread
The Justice System is Screwed Up! - by Different - 19th April 2022, 3:26 PM
RE: The Justice System is Screwed Up! - by Uptight 534 - 19th April 2022, 4:00 PM
RE: The Justice System is Screwed Up! - by Different - 19th April 2022, 4:07 PM
RE: The Justice System is Screwed Up! - by Lego-man945 - 19th April 2022, 7:32 PM
RE: The Justice System is Screwed Up! - by Mia - 20th April 2022, 2:14 AM
RE: The Justice System is Screwed Up! - by Different - 20th April 2022, 11:32 AM
RE: The Justice System is Screwed Up! - by Mia - 20th April 2022, 11:49 AM
RE: The Justice System is Screwed Up! - by Different - 20th April 2022, 11:56 AM
RE: The Justice System is Screwed Up! - by Kribbles - 20th April 2022, 2:25 PM