Poll: Have you ever been jealous of someone before?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
100.00%
2 100.00%
No
0%
0 0%
Total 2 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Sweet Venomous Jealously!

If you're a jealous human being, keep reading! When you leave, someone IRL is going to make you feel really jealous! How you deal with it, is up to you.

Have you ever felt really jealous of what somebody else has, that you DON'T have, filled with a bitter heart, bent on RAGE? Well, you're not alone! Everybody has felt jealous of something that someone else has had before, which turns them really VENOMOUS because they themselves, DON'T or CAN'T have what that person has.

Life is like a box of crayons or a deck of cards; The way you were born, the genetic gifts, and the super powers that God gave you are unknown until you live your life. You make something spectacular with what you have! To some people, that's DETRIMENTAL to their soul because they're really screwed up with the short end of the stick.

Box of Crayons

Deck of Cards

Illnesses that you can't control, disabilities that are permanent for life, birth defects, etc. Every time someone tries to lift you up, there's a demon waiting to stab you in the back, placing you in a lower position than you've started!

Imagine if somebody told you that you'll never be a game developer or a software coder because you're too slow to follow instructions? Could be a learning disability, but you don't have to take that. You see my point?

These people think you're too slow and incompetent to be a game developer or a software coder 😂 Whatever the situation is, this has happened to you before – getting the short end of the stick!

[Image: oceGU2c.jpg]

Am I getting on your nerves, yet?

When I say you may be jealous of someone, I literally mean these are things that you may NEVER have, and CAN'T do anything to fix them, naturally, as long as you're living. Some things can be fixed. However, they'll either NOT turn out to be natural, or you'll be jealous of someone else who's doing it BETTER THAN YOU!

If you try to improve something, but it's NOT natural... you'll ALWAYS try to fix it and someone will point it out, MAKING you want to fix it over again! You'll NEVER be satisfied!

I also want you to look at this stuff as things that the average person is jealous of somebody for having them, when they DON'T have them. At that point, they turn really VENOMOUS and they're ready to pull out the judgmental card, really fast!

Example #1: The Human Anatomy & Ethnicity

Example #2: Superhuman powers!

Example #3: Super Powers!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Different For This Useful Post:
  â€¢ ExplosionZ, Matt

Messages In This Thread
Sweet Venomous Jealously! - by Different - 25th April 2022, 9:29 AM
RE: Sweet Venomous Jealously! - by David - 25th April 2022, 2:03 PM
RE: Sweet Venomous Jealously! - by Different - 25th April 2022, 5:52 PM
RE: Sweet Venomous Jealously! - by Matt - 25th April 2022, 6:10 PM
RE: Sweet Venomous Jealously! - by Different - 25th April 2022, 6:20 PM
RE: Sweet Venomous Jealously! - by Matt - 30th April 2022, 5:52 AM