This is Ridiculous...
(29th June 2022, 3:57 AM)Delphinoid Wrote: The reason they call it hate speech is because according to the findings of the article, a large percentage of comments left on the website contain terms that are racist, derogatory or otherwise hateful. Based on the brief time I've spent browsing the website, I would say this does accurately reflect what I've seen on it. While there are plenty of vague conspiracy theories that don't seem hateful, much of the content that actually generates viewer engagement encourages (or at the very least doesn't discourage) antisemitic, antiblack and other hateful commentary.

In other words, people say it contains hate speech because it does contain a far above-average amount of hate speech. Not only is this what you actually see when you use the website, but it's been show to be the case via raw data analysis. As a Christian, I'm sure you can agree that this is unacceptable. We stand for love, peace and tolerance; this goes against our core philosophy, right? Moreover, I think it's also unacceptable to willingly remain ignorant to this under the pretence that it's just "left-wingers" complaining.

Unfortunately, government controlled sites like google seems to do a good job of only showing you the negative side-effects of websites like Bit Chute. I've done some research myself as well, and it seems like they've successfullly filtered out anything that supports Bit Chute. At the end of the day, it's all about control. Bit Chute was originally created to allow more freedom of speech, not to encourage hate speech. The difference here is freedom.

The real reason they call it hate speech is because they speak out against the liberals who seem to control platforms like Youtube, google, popular search engines, etc. Another search engine that serves as an alternative to Youtube (but is similar to Bit Chute) is Rumble.com. They cast them as hate speech, too. But again, they only seem to go after people who speak out against the liberals' beliefs.

(29th June 2022, 3:57 AM)Delphinoid Wrote: I'm not an American, so I don't believe in the "left vs. right" discourse. The problem with American politics is that it generates an "us vs. them" mentality; the parties try to divide the population into extreme opposing groups that don't compromise. Don't let this mentality cloud your judgement. You're your own person, you have the ability to have complex, nuanced positions on issues. "Left" and "right" are not nuanced positions.

I invite you to take a look at THIS article. It'll deeply educate you on the "left vs. right" winger discourse. They actually are nuanced positions because it conveniently places you in a certain category, based on what you stand for. For example, if you're more conservative person who doesn't believe in abortion, believes in the 2nd amendment, and holds traditional views on same-sex marriage, immigration, etc... then you're labeled as a "right winger". It's just a universal term that Americans use to characterize the whole liberal vs conservative debate.

(29th June 2022, 3:57 AM)Delphinoid Wrote: You mentioned abortion, for instance. This is actually a really tough topic, and I haven't found a single American I can agree with on it (although plenty of people from outside America are quite reasonable - funny about that!). Personally, I think abortion is still murder (biologically speaking, it is). If it was specifically your choice to risk having a child when you didn't want one, I think it's your moral obligation to take responsibility for that lack of judgement. And yet, I would still lean towards allowing people to get abortions (after heavy consideration and counseling) in general, and would definitely allow it in the cases of complications / non-consensual activity. For many (especially younger) women who want abortions, going through pregnancy can be life-ruining, and you're also essentially forcing a child to live a life of suffering with parents who won't love or care for them. Many people just aren't capable of taking responsibility in a way that won't end up having lifelong negative effects on the child. Not to mention that most people who want abortions will find a way to get one anyway, which could put them in unnecessary danger. Ultimately, I think people just shouldn't risk having a child when they don't want one. This is a problem that I think needs to be addressed at the roots, but until then we should take a practical approach.

Right, I don't agree with abortion, either. A lot of the younger generation, mostly fornicate quite often and end up having kids that turned out to be an accident. That child didn't ask to be here at all. Apparently, a lot of people don't know how to use a damn condom for god's sake. Yet people continue to remain ignorant and decide to have a child, knowing that they can't afford to take care of it, financially. Why not utilize foster care? They can help provide a happy home for the child, instead of you killing it. This is also why kids who some how survive after dodging the whole abortion bullet, grow up developing deep, animosity and extreme hatred towards their parents.

(29th June 2022, 3:57 AM)Delphinoid Wrote: But if you ask most Americans about this, they'll give ridiculous answers based on which party they align with. Left-leaning people will recite nonsense like "my body, my choice", which echoes the abusive mentality that many mothers have of thinking they own their children. Meanwhile, right-leaning people are too idealistic: it's all well and good to be pro-life, but you're still generally ruining the lives of the parent(s) and the child by banning abortions! Whether they should have been more responsible in the first place (which is often, although certainly not always, the case) is irrelevant, as it's in the past by the time they're considering an abortion and cannot be changed. To me, condemning someone to a life of suffering is a sin worse than murder (and I think this is something that should be considered w.r.t. suicide as well).

Also, here's why I Respectfully disagree with this abortion decision: There's always the alternative of foster care homes and adoption that people can utilize to either avoid the child being condemned to be raised by unstable parents, or risk losing their life because two Neanderthals decided they don't want the child anymore. If my parents decided to keep me and I found out later on in life that their original plans was to give me an abortion, I'd despise them for a very long time.

On the other hand, if you're incapable of raising me, then just give me up for adoption. I didn't ask to be raised by two knuckleheads who look like they would neglect me for personal issues like addiction for example. So yeah, bro, I've always believed in finishing what you've started, somehow. The fact that the left-winged liberals would rather consider abortion over adoption is incredibly egotistical and ignorant.

(29th June 2022, 3:57 AM)Delphinoid Wrote: To answer your question: YouTube censors people who disobey their content guidelines. Content containing hate speech and certain kinds of misinformation are not allowed on YouTube. Conspiracy theories and misinformation in general is allowed on YouTube, unless it's capable of causing harm (you can find some examples here). This is also mentioned in the examples for hate speech: YouTube does not allow "conspiracy theories saying individuals or groups are evil, corrupt, or malicious based on any of the attributes noted above". Note how this is worded. If you say that an individual or group is evil, corrupt or malicious with your reasoning being that they belong to some specific ethnicity, race, religion, etc., then this is categorically hate speech, and as such is not allowed on YouTube.

It's all about mind control. They welcome anything that supports the liberals' beliefs. Also, I'd say the only conspiracy theories that's allowed on Youtube are the ones that appear false and support their beliefs. You have to study those conspiracy videos and align them with Youtubes' beliefs. If they match up, then of course they're not going to get taken down. But if they're out of alignment, then they'll get taken down in a heart beat.

Youtube has never been conservative, period. I'm not a Christian myself, but since you are, you should know that being a Christian means being more conservative (no questions asked). It's funny how Youtube gets offended when you say that certain videos are corrupt or malicious. It's usually because they're telling the truth. Anything that supports their beliefs or feeds lies, will not get taken down at all.

View the link that I sent you, above. Then watch the videos that Youtube is always recommending to people on a daily basis and determine what category they fall under. Whether it's the left-winger (liberals) or the right-winger (conservatives).

Messages In This Thread
This is Ridiculous... - by Different - 15th June 2022, 2:48 PM
RE: This is Ridiculous... - by ThePizzaEater1000 - 15th June 2022, 7:13 PM
RE: This is Ridiculous... - by Different - 15th June 2022, 8:07 PM
RE: This is Ridiculous... - by Master Raiden - 15th June 2022, 8:45 PM
RE: This is Ridiculous... - by Different - 15th June 2022, 11:05 PM
RE: This is Ridiculous... - by Master Raiden - 24th June 2022, 7:35 AM
RE: This is Ridiculous... - by Different - 24th June 2022, 9:09 AM
RE: This is Ridiculous... - by Different - 28th June 2022, 7:48 AM
RE: This is Ridiculous... - by Different - 30th June 2022, 11:53 AM