Poll: Do you think that Andrew Tate is a MISOGYNIST?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The result of this poll remains hidden until the poll closes.

ANDREW TATE
(15th February 2023, 4:36 AM)AlphaZ Wrote: When Tate talks about women it's usually in some sort of possessive way like she's an object to be owned and controlled to his liking. You can see where people would have a problem with that right? Strong leaders are important, and I would think that regardless of what gender you are you should help someone who's in need of help.

I can understand how that can come off as a problem to a lot of people (especially women) because then it can also paint him out to be a misogynist as well. Also yes, strong leaders are definitely important, regardless of your gender. On the other hand, Andrew Tate has also mentioned some traditional viewpoints that he made about the man going to war, hunting for food, and paying all the bills while the woman stays at home cooking and clean.

Of course nowadays, those old traditions have changed, since a lot of women are more about feminism and being more independent.

(15th February 2023, 4:36 AM)AlphaZ Wrote:  
From my personal experience, people just don't respect other people enough. Kindness is taken for granted far too much.

Totally agreed. Unfortunately, I hear this issue being brought up more so in America than any other country. They talk about how Americans are disrespectful, lazy, and incompetent compared to countries like China.

Messages In This Thread
ANDREW TATE - by Different - 14th February 2023, 10:39 AM
RE: ANDREW TATE - by ProClifo - 14th February 2023, 12:10 PM
RE: ANDREW TATE - by Different - 14th February 2023, 12:23 PM
RE: ANDREW TATE - by Stxtics - 14th February 2023, 12:58 PM
RE: ANDREW TATE - by Different - 14th February 2023, 1:39 PM
RE: ANDREW TATE - by Master Raiden - 15th February 2023, 4:51 AM
RE: ANDREW TATE - by ProClifo - 24th February 2023, 5:53 AM
RE: ANDREW TATE - by JEEJAYEM - 21st April 2023, 11:17 PM
RE: ANDREW TATE - by JEEJAYEM - 6th May 2023, 10:49 AM