Poll: Do you agree with parents & teachers taking corporal punishment, disciplinary actions towards children, or is it child abuse?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Absolutely! Children need an ASS WHOOPIN’, especially nowadays!
10.00%
1 10.00%
No, I don’t think so. It makes the child, retarded and delayed in school.
10.00%
1 10.00%
As someone who has received them myself, I think they should be admissible no matter what. Especially nowadays.
0%
0 0%
No, I don’t think so. Corporal punishment is just a very HARSH way of discipling a child for bad behavior. I think there are other ways to get the job done. This is child abuse!
70.00%
7 70.00%
Don’t listen to these brain-dead psychologists tell you anything different. Corporal punishment is the best form of medicine.
0%
0 0%
I disagree with belts, the board of education, spankings, and anything else that goes with it. Figure out safer ways to get the job done.
0%
0 0%
While I agree with corporal punishment because sometimes that’s what it takes to get the job done, I also disagree because it’s a cruel form of punishment, depending upon what you use.
10.00%
1 10.00%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

DISCIPLINE! 😫😰πŸ”₯⚠️
(24th March 2023, 7:12 AM)~JBG~ Wrote: So by your logic if you yourself resort to hitting your child because you can't deal with them any other way you are a worthless ass parent who's done a poor ass job of raising their kid?

No, they're worthless because they don't raise their child properly, they allow them to run all over them, and these kids are being very disrespectful.

Bro, stop listening to these dumbass psychologists and social workers poison your mind with bullshit. Sometimes, we have to do things we don't want to do, regardless of whether we like it or not. When they use trigger words like "resent" and "abuse", then it's because they don't believe in it, themselves. They sit there and tell you their results, why not find your own results?

(24th March 2023, 7:12 AM)~JBG~ Wrote: I'm sorry but kids can end up in bad situations regardless of how they were raised.
I'm sorry if you were beat as a child since it has clearly affected your morality.

These are usually kids who grew up in low income neighborhoods with poor education, they're fatherless, and they've hung around the wrong people.

What are you talking about?? I turned out perfectly fine. That's what our generation doesn't seem to understand. Do you know how many times I've gotten my ass beat and turned out ok?... plenty. I'm guessing you didn't receive the same treatment as a child, since you're trying to convince me, otherwise. Everybody is different, ok? There are some kids who are angels, and some kids who are demons.

Messages In This Thread
RE: DISCIPLINE! 😫😰πŸ”₯⚠️ - by Different - 24th March 2023, 8:25 AM