Poll: Do you agree with parents & teachers taking corporal punishment, disciplinary actions towards children, or is it child abuse?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Absolutely! Children need an ASS WHOOPIN’, especially nowadays!
10.00%
1 10.00%
No, I don’t think so. It makes the child, retarded and delayed in school.
10.00%
1 10.00%
As someone who has received them myself, I think they should be admissible no matter what. Especially nowadays.
0%
0 0%
No, I don’t think so. Corporal punishment is just a very HARSH way of discipling a child for bad behavior. I think there are other ways to get the job done. This is child abuse!
70.00%
7 70.00%
Don’t listen to these brain-dead psychologists tell you anything different. Corporal punishment is the best form of medicine.
0%
0 0%
I disagree with belts, the board of education, spankings, and anything else that goes with it. Figure out safer ways to get the job done.
0%
0 0%
While I agree with corporal punishment because sometimes that’s what it takes to get the job done, I also disagree because it’s a cruel form of punishment, depending upon what you use.
10.00%
1 10.00%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

DISCIPLINE! 😫😰πŸ”₯⚠️
(19th May 2023, 7:49 PM)Lego-man945 Wrote: Who knows? Why do you just assume the worst happened to them?
58% of gun violence is suicide, there must be a reason for that, right?
Violent crime rates are lower than they were in 2010. I will admit they have increased in recent years, but that wouldn't be a reason to hit your kids (which has been proven like 4 times in this thread alone to make your child more likely to solve problems with violence). If anything, I'd say what you're suggesting makes violent crimes more likely.

Because I've heard it time and time again on the news and articles, and it's ridiculous. These people are coming from broken homes who's parents do a pathetic job of raising them because they're incompetent themselves. Every new generation, the crime rate skyrockets. The crime rate has increased in the last decade, not 'recent years'.

How does it make violent crimes worse? What's worse is using weak ass forms of punishment on misbehaved kids. I've seen the outcomes of that, and every single time, those kids would walk all over their parents because those parents were too weak-minded to hit their kids.

(19th May 2023, 7:49 PM)Lego-man945 Wrote: I didn't lol. You're just delusional if you think I'm defending the government here. Just saying that you can come to the same results as the government does not mean I'm defending it.

It sure as hell sounds like you were headed in that direction.

(19th May 2023, 7:49 PM)Lego-man945 Wrote: You don't even know what generation I'm from, so go take your assumptions elsewhere.
LOL, another person scared that AI will take over. I bet you follow Elon Musk and take every word he says as gospel.
You realize that every person in office is there because we voted them in, right? To have a vote is to have power. If there's a law that you don't like, get enough people together to threaten with that power.

You're probably a Gen-Z. Why don't you stop trying to convince me that what you're saying works because I've literally seen the poor outcomes of it. I don't see how the hell you think this is funny. AI is quickly taking over peoples' jobs, while you're sitting here living in that fantasyland bubble where everything is lovely, right?

Also, what's this 'we' stuff you speak of? Do you really think our vote counts? Where are you getting your sources from, because this sounds really weak. It's amazing to me how they've managed to manipulate a large mass of people into believing what they want you to believe.

(19th May 2023, 7:49 PM)Lego-man945 Wrote: Yeah, no one agreed with you, including the parent. They didn't do it because you think the government is some sort of boogeyman, they did it because you kept using the same argument over and over again and just kept throwing out any evidence that was brought against your points because tHe GoVeRnMeNt Is AfTeR uS aLl.

I don't care about whether they agreed with me or not. Also, I could care less why they did or didn't do it, quite frankly. No, they did it because they're trying to get me to adopt their way of thinking, which I refuse to do because I've seen the poor outcomes of it.

(19th May 2023, 7:49 PM)Lego-man945 Wrote: Their sources weren't even from the government; however, you'd know that if you actually looked at them. The APA for example is a group of individuals who banded together to keep psychology held to strong morals.

I looked at those sources and it sounds like a bunch of weak-minded, liberal idiots who choose to be subservient to a small group of ass-clowns, who plan on turning the world into a one world government. So, yeah, they're from the government because they're told to manipulate the masses into adopting methods that produce poor outcomes.

(19th May 2023, 7:49 PM)Lego-man945 Wrote: And where is that threshold? How would it be enforced? This argument makes no logical sense.
You're just proving our point that people who do it, do it as more of a power play than anything else.
Except that it's been proven that corporal punishment results in long-term problems. The problem with many people today is that they live in the short-term and would rather push problems off til later when they get too large to fix and cause irreparable damage.

All you need to do is analyze what kind of mischief activity the child got involved in. If it's something light, then it may not be considered as corporal punishment. But, if it's something that's going to lead to a dark path, then you're going to have to take drastic measures. It doesn't make sense to you because you surround yourselves with people who brainwash you into NWO thinking.

If your child got to be 13 years old, and he was cursing you out, joined a gang, and started getting physical with you, you'd probably use weak forms of punishment instead of using corporal because you listen to these braindead psychologists, who are probably fragile to begin with. Children don't obey authority (meaning what's right) because their parents used poor methods to discipline them.

You know what a child will do when they've missed behaved and their parents used weak methods of discipline on them? - They'll think, 'this is nothing, I can do it again'. I've seen it time and time again. All this violence started from home because parents failed to use the most crucial form of punishment, and they've neglected their kids.

(19th May 2023, 7:49 PM)Lego-man945 Wrote: This argument makes no logical sense.
You're just proving our point that people who do it, do it as more of a power play than anything else.
Except that it's been proven that corporal punishment results in long-term problems. The problem with many people today is that they live in the short-term and would rather push problems off til later when they get too large to fix and cause irreparable damage.

No, your argument makes no logical sense. It sounds like you'd rather do everything but go to that one route that could actually save your child from getting into serious trouble down the road. The only people who do it as a power play are the ones who use abusive power, not the good parents who are trying to set good examples for their kids.

(19th May 2023, 7:49 PM)Lego-man945 Wrote: I find it funny how you talk about not trusting the government but then in the same post talk about the need to obey authority and make children good little drones who do what they're told out of fear.

You find everything I say is funny because you think this is a joke. I'm not joking around with you. I'm trying to teach you that what you believe is actually false reality. Also, I'm talking about obeying authority when they're in the right, not the wrong. I never said you had to obey absolutely everything.

Man, I'm done discussing this subject. I could care less whether you keep going on or not. I'm tired of trying to explain what's right and wrong to someone who is psychologically brainwashed by a small group of people who spread lies to the public through television, garbage articles, and anything else. It's called subconscious programming.

You're literally absorbing all these poisonous, subliminal messages from idiots who are probably doomed to a life of despair for being submissive to a darker power. Go ahead and reply back, I could care less, really. It's not gonna work on me because I've already seen the outcomes of what you're implying, I'm ahead of time mentally and spiritually, and I already know what you're thinking before you even reply because your mind has been enslaved by dark spirits who quietly tell you what to say and think. Every time that happens, and you listen, you're quickly sticking a nail in the coffin.

Like I said earlier, there's no hope for this generation because their brains have been slaughtered and served on a silver platter to a secret society who DOES NOT give a shit about us! Wake up, before it's too late! People refuse to use critical thinking because they've decided to take on a dark path where their brains are hardwired to accept things that are false reality.

So, go ahead and reply back because I 'probably' won't.

Messages In This Thread
RE: DISCIPLINE! 😫😰πŸ”₯⚠️ - by Different - 19th May 2023, 9:41 PM