Poll: How DIFFICULT do you think it is to LOSE WEIGHT?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
It's not that difficult. You just have to eat a healthy diet, stay in shape, and beautiful women will chase you.
14.29%
1 14.29%
It's so difficult that it's not even funny!
0%
0 0%
It's kind of difficult, depending on how you go about the situation and how bad your eating habits really are.
14.29%
1 14.29%
Just hit the gym and you'll be fine!
0%
0 0%
EXTREMELY difficult!
0%
0 0%
Look, I have weight problems myself, so I already know this isn't no joke.
14.29%
1 14.29%
My feelings are neutral, but it may or may not be difficult depending on you.
57.14%
4 57.14%
Total 7 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

LOSING WEIGHT! 🤔
[Image: kKKTGvB.jpg]

Are you OVERWEIGHT, struggling to lose it, looking at yourself in the mirror everyday thinking 'why can't I keep this weight off me?', or are you in shape? That's the million dollar question that should ring a bell in your minds right now. I can tell you right now, it's because we eat things that we shouldn't eat - like desserts, fast food, drinking beer, drinking sodas... all this nasty ass garbage that we chug down our systems without a care in the world is giving us poor results, especially Americans.

There's nothing wrong with cheat days, just as long as you're staying in shape. If you're MORBIDLY OBESE, then cheat days should be off limits for you. A lot of people don't give a shit about what they're doing to their health in the long run, and they end up like THIS GUY at 1400 pounds! The reason people get this fat is because they're able to find suckers who feed their poor eating habits all the time turning them into SLOTHFUL creatures!

You know you're supposed to be eating a healthy diet, hitting the gym everyday burning calories, getting a personal trainer, or whatever it takes. You're never going to feel good about yourself until you do these things. Being out of shape will eventually make you feel like shit if you're currently struggling with this problem. There's a number of reasons people are OVERWEIGHT. Some people do it because they're traumatized by an unfortunate event, they're depressed, their significant other left them, etc.

When you eat healthy and stay in shape, then you'll start to pull 8's and up, just like THIS GUY who has beautiful women surrounding him. Otherwise you're more than likely going to be depressed, thinking that you're not good enough to go after these type of women. Some fat guys do get beautiful women, but it doesn't last very long because I've heard stories where these women leave those guys because of their weight. So, even though the guy has a fat wallet and a lot of game, his weight still plays a detrimental, negative role in his relationship.

If you're aware of the 600 POUND SHOW, then you're aware of just how MISERABLE these people can be. If you don't get in shape, you could possibly end up like them because eating unhealthy becomes an addiction that effects the brain for the long term. Think about this, gentlemen... is that really what you want? Ladies, same for you. Just knowing that your health will decline over time, and relationships with people who are far more attractive than you could potentially be off the table. That may not be the case for everyone, but most people, yes.

Stay away from fast food restaurants, unless you don't care about your health and would like to end up just like them.

A lot of guys can lose confidence seeking relationships with women who are 8's and up, if they're MORBIDLY OBESE. Same thing goes for women seeking guys whom they find really attractive.

Be more like THIS GUY instead. His story is life changing because his ex-girlfriend dumped him for being "too fat". This is a perfect example of being a "better version" of yourself.

Even this guy decided to improve his mental and physical health, when his high school crush crushed his feelings into a million pieces... ouch!

So, here's my question for you guys: How difficult do you think it is to lose weight?

Messages In This Thread
LOSING WEIGHT! 🤔 - by Different - 11th April 2023, 5:04 AM
RE: LOSING WEIGHT! 🤔 - by Dangevin - 13th April 2023, 10:53 AM
RE: LOSING WEIGHT! 🤔 - by Lunanova - 13th April 2023, 7:59 PM
RE: LOSING WEIGHT! 🤔 - by bls1999 - 13th April 2023, 11:22 PM
RE: LOSING WEIGHT! 🤔 - by Uptight 534 - 13th April 2023, 4:39 PM
RE: LOSING WEIGHT! 🤔 - by ExplosionZ - 18th April 2023, 5:47 AM
RE: LOSING WEIGHT! 🤔 - by Different - 19th April 2023, 10:33 AM
RE: LOSING WEIGHT! 🤔 - by ExplosionZ - 20th April 2023, 3:17 AM
RE: LOSING WEIGHT! 🤔 - by *Izi-Blissers* - 20th April 2023, 12:07 PM