Some draws
(27th May 2023, 8:43 PM)Different Wrote: @Adulock77 Personally, I think #2 (second drawing from the top) is your best work. Thanks for sharing those with us. I'm always interested in seeing people's passions for art, and whether they can draw really well or not. The second drawing, I could see this going on the Deviant Art website, with some color added to it.

Anyways, if you were capable of drawing like this, you could draw anything tbh. I think what happens is, people develop a passion for something, so they'll do the best in their abilities to learn how to do that thing (if they don't have it naturally), and then eventually they end up doing a lot better than they thought they would.

So, basically you told me, 'hey, I'm not a savant, nor am I as good as the greats, but I'm good enough to at least draw things like this that'll grab people's attention.' Get back in the game and keep up the good work, bro. I have some vector image ideas for PR2, but I've put all of them on the back end because I can't even draw lol 😂

Hey, thank you. I love drawing and i remember discovering... something around 2020 that made me go ''Alright! i have an idea of how to do this now!'' But then began with my first job xD So i just stopped. And by now, i have forgotten what was 'that' that i was figuring out.

And i already had stopped for a while before 2020 because i was trying my hardest in getting hands right that i just... rage quitted. Which definitely made matters worse. That's the thing about drawing. If you stop, not only your progress stops too... but somehow, your skills decrease as well (at least in my case i feel that)

But now that is in the past. I watched a video on perspective drawing a few weeks ago and it made me go ''I can draw that... i can totally try and draw that'' which i never said before. i always went ''that's too hard i'm not gonna do that'' xD

So with this refreshed mindset, i want to come back again and draw. I have that rush again so hopefully it'll last this time :/

My dang brain can't make up his... mind.

Vector image ideas? you should try to draw them anyway! even if they don't come out well, they will give you an idea of how you want them to look like.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Adulock77 For This Useful Post:
  • Camer the Dragon, Different

Messages In This Thread
Some draws - by Adulock77 - 27th May 2023, 8:33 PM
RE: Some draws - by Different - 27th May 2023, 8:43 PM
RE: Some draws - by Adulock77 - 27th May 2023, 9:52 PM
RE: Some draws - by Different - 27th May 2023, 10:14 PM
RE: Some draws - by Camer the Dragon - 27th May 2023, 9:01 PM
RE: Some draws - by Adulock77 - 27th May 2023, 10:04 PM
RE: Some draws - by Adulock77 - 30th May 2023, 6:59 PM
RE: Some draws - by Adulock77 - 5th June 2023, 5:02 PM
RE: Some draws - by ~JBG~ - 5th June 2023, 5:23 PM