Poll: Do you think Logan Paul can take any of these guys, or is he delusional?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Logan would get slaughtered by all these guys! He’s delusional!
0%
0 0%
I think Logan has a chance, if he’s as good as he says he is.
0%
0 0%
Logan is a joke, so don’t take him seriously. Also, he’d get destroyed in 30 secs by everyone, and he’s delusional!
100.00%
1 100.00%
Sure, Logan could win if one of these guys were handicap.
0%
0 0%
I think Logan’s been suffering from brain damage if he thinks he can whoop any of these guys’ asses.
0%
0 0%
Logan can fight?
0%
0 0%
Total 1 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

LOGAN PAUL! πŸ’€πŸ§ πŸ₯Š
(5th June 2023, 3:47 AM)ExplosionZ Wrote: I mean technically, most of these guys would beat Logan.

Logan is very athletic though as he used to wrestle and also has financial freedom to be able to train with the best guys in the world if it came down to it. Let's not forget he is bigger than a lot of these people (not saying that means he will definitely beat certain guys, but it can help).

I think it all depends on what discipline they fight too cause some of those like Diaz, hasn't had the best performances as of late, and Tate is a decent kickboxer but hasn't fought anyone of insane calibre.

You've got a point about Logan being very athletic and all. I think Diaz may have surpassed his time in the last 2 to 3 years. But, Diaz's fighting experience pretty much overshadows Logan's. If Logan is lucky, he could probably hang with Joe, since Joe doesn't focus on throwing hands as much as he does Jiu Jitsu. But, again, Joe is way more experienced.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Different For This Useful Post:
  β€’ ExplosionZ

Messages In This Thread
LOGAN PAUL! πŸ’€πŸ§ πŸ₯Š - by Different - 3rd June 2023, 10:55 PM
RE: LOGAN PAUL! πŸ’€πŸ§ πŸ₯Š - by Different - 6th June 2023, 10:46 AM