Why I left, an update
Hey, it's Mia! Better known in this community as Mystery, or perhaps Yomakoy. 

You might be wondering why I left for so long. As some of you already knew, my brother passed away about a year ago. This put my mental state in a really rough spot, and I was struggling to cope. Some may not have noticed, but I would make a bunch of posts here then delete them all. Basically, I would go through these mood swings and depressive episodes where I didn't want to receive any kind of attention. I socially isolated myself from pretty much everywhere, right around the time I requested the ban here. That was back in early December (about 9 months ago). I didn't want to be online, I didn't want to go outside, etc. I reached a point where I couldn't keep my bmi above 18.5 because I was too stressed and depressed to take basic care of myself.

I went to an amusement park for my birthday near the end of June (about 1.5 months ago). I found I couldn't even enjoy myself. My brother had also passed away at the end of June the year prior, and I kept thinking about it. But it was a wake up call. If I can't enjoy myself at a place meant to make me happy, then I need to focus on myself and my well-being. It turned out that taking some time to focus on myself was a good idea! Eventually I would return to a Discord server full of wholesome people, where I got some really good advice. It's why I am able to return to JV2, and I missed interacting with you all. I also met my amazing boyfriend, and we've been together for a little over a month now. This community has been such a big part of my life, and I didn't want to give it up completely.

Anyway, it's good to be back! 💛
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Mia For This Useful Post:
  • Adulock77, bls1999, Camer the Dragon, David, Different, dotime, Master Raiden, Matt, TRUC, Uptight 534, ~JBG~

Messages In This Thread
Why I left, an update - by Mia - 5th August 2023, 3:36 AM
RE: Why I left, an update - by TRUC - 5th August 2023, 5:58 AM
RE: Why I left, an update - by ~JBG~ - 5th August 2023, 7:02 AM
RE: Why I left, an update - by Master Raiden - 5th August 2023, 7:10 AM
RE: Why I left, an update - by Matt - 5th August 2023, 9:59 AM
RE: Why I left, an update - by Camer the Dragon - 5th August 2023, 11:22 AM
RE: Why I left, an update - by Different - 5th August 2023, 10:18 PM
RE: Why I left, an update - by Mia - 6th August 2023, 12:10 AM
RE: Why I left, an update - by bls1999 - 6th August 2023, 9:59 AM
RE: Why I left, an update - by Adulock77 - 6th August 2023, 2:10 PM