Legendary Parts
Legendary Parts would be a cosmetic Parts upgrade like Epic Parts, buts flashier! They would be highly coveted, prestigious upgrades obtained only through special means (i.e official contests & the like, NOT purchasable and NOT rewarded in random maps)

SEE GIFs:

[Image: u5FUXM7.gif][Image: Dil8afd.gif]
[Image: qV94bEM.gif]
[Image: n0syd3F.gif]

While trying to mess around in Photoshop to achieve this effect, I realized... these animated effects are already in PR2 -- You can see them in the Parts Menu! -- and that means all the hard animating work is all done, and all that's left is to code them as playable parts and update the Parts Menu.

Legendary Parts would fill that special niche that Epic Parts were meant to-- as special vanity items for players to earn through hard work & effort, with a unique cosmetic flare to show off to everyone else.  

*PR2 desperately needs new, desirable rewards to incentivize players to start creating new content & playing again, and I see this as one of the best possible effort:reward ratio options.

credit to Aspect for the idea originally
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Magniloquent For This Useful Post:
  • Addy, Adulock77, Camer the Dragon, Different, Eternal, ExplosionZ, Master Raiden, MoonFiredk, Prince Ande

Messages In This Thread
Legendary Parts - by Magniloquent - 24th August 2023, 10:58 AM
RE: Legendary Parts - by Mia - 24th August 2023, 3:32 PM
RE: Legendary Parts - by Addy - 24th August 2023, 11:09 PM
RE: Legendary Parts - by ExplosionZ - 25th August 2023, 2:56 AM
RE: Legendary Parts - by Master Raiden - 25th August 2023, 7:22 AM
RE: Legendary Parts - by Different - 25th August 2023, 7:23 AM
RE: Legendary Parts - by Prince Ande - 25th August 2023, 8:27 AM
RE: Legendary Parts - by Magniloquent - 25th August 2023, 9:12 AM
RE: Legendary Parts - by MoonFiredk - 25th August 2023, 11:08 AM
RE: Legendary Parts - by Different - 25th August 2023, 2:30 PM
RE: Legendary Parts - by Camer the Dragon - 25th August 2023, 4:41 PM