Poll: Do you believe in aliens?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Of course, I do.
66.67%
4 66.67%
No way in hell, they exist!
16.67%
1 16.67%
Yes & no.
16.67%
1 16.67%
I'm pretty neutral on this topic.
0%
0 0%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

ALIENS 👽
[Image: qPHSATN.jpg]

You have no idea what you're getting yourself into, do you? You know you're not going to understand what I'm about to tell you. A lot of you don't believe that you're trapped in the matrix where you're subservient slaves to a bunch of invisible, 4th dimensional, extraterrestrials who are way smarter than we are. Yeah that's right, I said it! You'd be doing yourself a disservice by reading something that you'll probably never understand. If you don't feel like turning on your brain today, and reading all this stuff... then please leave!👽

[Image: xIbd5h9.jpg]

Last year, I kept trying to tell you that Angels and Demons exist in the 4th dimension. But no one listened because they never experienced it for themselves, they're limited to only 3 dimensions, and they were all limited to the 5 senses - Taste, touch, smell, sight, and hearing.

You're not ready for these topics. The aliens know all about this stuff, which is one of the reasons why they're so far ahead of us in time. They've been around a lot longer than we have, and they don't even age! Some of these things would literally get me banned on this site. Just focus on the alien thing for now. Trust me, you don't want any smoke with any of these topics below. A lot of them are far too advanced for you to understand. The 4th dimension was bad enough.

[Image: YexLgLM.jpg]

Whether you all like it or not, you're all slaves to the aliens. And the less you believe it, the more subservient you become. Aliens, reptilians, and fallen angels rule the world whether you like it or not. Their ingenious and intuitive minds will outthink you, every single time. They built the technology that you're using today, and they're tracking your every move via satellite. The facts are below. Just remember: they're watching you 👀👽

[Image: dXguKxe.jpg]

If you're still reading this, then congratulations because you've made it this far. THIS thread was a test to see where your knowledge of the unknown world was at. You see, there's a lot of us down here who aren't even human, I guarantee you. I may not even be human. You may not even be human. But, just because we don't believe in aliens, does not mean that they do not exist, right? If you think you're alone here, then let me be the first one to applaud you for being the most insignificant moron to ever walk on God's green earth. Aliens are all around us. Some of them are shapeshifting reptilians who can shapeshift into BEAUTIFUL WOMEN.

[Image: UR8kArh.jpg]

Aliens do exist, and they are here to enslave humanity by manipulating us into giving up our freedom. Yes, this seems farfetched, until you see the videos below. So, if you're wondering why there are so many movies about them like "X Files", "Alien Resurrection", and "Prometheus"... then it's probably because aliens do exist. I think they're here to enslave humanity and eat humans. But, this goes beyond aliens. This goes back to Nephilim giants, reptilians, fallen angles, etc. Anyone can be manipulated subconsciously, into doing anything that somebody wants them to do.

[Image: sOLQLrC.jpg]

We hear these insane stories about aliens among us, alien invasions, and bizarre abductions happening all the time. Once they abduct you in a UFO, they fly you millions of miles away from home and start doing surgical experiments on you. Now, before you call me crazy at this point, just ask yourself why there are so many documentaries and reports about alien abductions. It's all a big joke until it happens to you! 👽👀

[Image: mPR0qE1.jpg]
[Image: QFlf3Ka.jpg]

The aliens are way too smart and advanced for us, man. But, you gotta wonder why they're so fascinated by the human race. Why can't they just stay in the 2nd heavens. There are 3 heavens: the 1st one is where we're at - planet earth. The 2nd one is where the extraterrestrials are at - outer space. The 3rd one is where God is - heaven. This is way above anything else. I think eventually they'll be making a meal out of us, pretty soon!

So, now do you believe in aliens... or do you still think it's all a hoax?

Messages In This Thread
ALIENS 👽 - by Different - 31st August 2023, 5:13 AM
RE: ALIENS 👽 - by Mia - 31st August 2023, 9:15 AM
RE: ALIENS 👽 - by Different - 31st August 2023, 10:00 AM
RE: ALIENS 👽 - by Matt - 31st August 2023, 6:39 PM
RE: ALIENS 👽 - by Different - 31st August 2023, 6:49 PM
RE: ALIENS 👽 - by Matt - 2nd September 2023, 2:11 PM
RE: ALIENS 👽 - by Master Raiden - 1st September 2023, 8:45 AM
RE: ALIENS 👽 - by Matt - 2nd September 2023, 2:10 PM
RE: ALIENS 👽 - by ThePizzaEater1000 - 2nd September 2023, 5:19 PM
RE: ALIENS 👽 - by Different - 2nd September 2023, 8:16 PM
RE: ALIENS 👽 - by Different - 2nd September 2023, 8:21 PM