Poll: How would you feel if the doctor just told you that you could never walk again?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
I’d still find happiness because I’m a strong-minded and positive person. Even though it’ll be difficult.
33.33%
1 33.33%
I’d feel awful and depressed because my life is over. 😟
33.33%
1 33.33%
I wouldn’t let a wheelchair stop me from finding relationships, making money, or doing activities that handicap people can do.
0%
0 0%
Are you kidding me??! I can’t let anyone see me like this! RIP because my life is over, my reputation is shattered, and women will push me aside! 🤬
33.33%
1 33.33%
Total 3 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

HANDICAP ☠️
[Image: fzJheL7.jpg]

Damn, are you really complaining about something in your life?! Are you really that damn BITTER?! Well suck it up and deal with it because if you were one of those people who had to be in a wheelchair for the rest of their life, you'd be sorry! Just imagine if the doctor told you that you could never walk again no matter what. Just imagine if the reason you can never walk again is because you received a sports-related injury that shattered your cervical nerves or your tailbone. You're screwed, now! Being in a wheelchair now, suddenly makes the average person feel diffident when it comes to social interactions. All of a sudden you're more of an introvert than you were in the first place! This isn't the case for everyone, just some people.

All the fun activities that you used to do, you can no longer do them because you're in a damn wheelchair for the rest of your life. If you have horrible anxiety, struggle to find happiness, or you have low self-esteem... then stop and ask yourself 'why the hell am I feeling this way?' Because it can always be worse. Like I said, you DO NOT want to be confined to a wheelchair forever! So, what you need to do is STOP feeling sorry for yourself, go workout at the gym, and quit moaning about your problems because you can still walk!

[Image: 8pAaBhb.jpg]

If you're b*tching and complaining about how your life sucks, but you can still walk... then I want you to stop complaining because it could always be worse. Never being able to walk again can make you feel worthless in a lot of ways. Your life is pretty much over at this point because now you have to bust your ass off twice as hard to stay ahead in life. Always having to rely on people, struggling to look for relationships, struggling to maintain satisfaction in relationships, etc. People do find happiness in a wheelchair, but some people feel like giving up. Are you one of those people? You'd be surprised to know how many people b*tch and complain about problems that aren't even that damn serious, when there are those who can NEVER WALK AGAIN!

So, to whomever is reading this... if you're b*tching and complaining about something in your life (knowing you can get up and walk whenever you feel like it), then just remember that things can always get worse for you. You could get into a horrible car accident and be confined to a wheelchair the next day. So, learn to be more thankful that you can at least walk with both legs. Some people can never walk!

The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Different For This Useful Post:
  • Master Raiden

Messages In This Thread
HANDICAP ☠️ - by Different - 4th September 2023, 3:38 AM
RE: HANDICAP ☠️ - by Mia - 4th September 2023, 4:50 AM
RE: HANDICAP ☠️ - by Different - 4th September 2023, 8:05 AM
RE: HANDICAP ☠️ - by ~JBG~ - 4th September 2023, 9:01 AM
RE: HANDICAP ☠️ - by Different - 4th September 2023, 9:22 AM
RE: HANDICAP ☠️ - by ~JBG~ - 4th September 2023, 10:18 AM
RE: HANDICAP ☠️ - by Different - 4th September 2023, 12:42 PM
RE: HANDICAP ☠️ - by Mia - 4th September 2023, 11:26 AM
RE: HANDICAP ☠️ - by Mia - 4th September 2023, 1:04 PM