Hey Again, Fam! Rediscovering Our PR2 Roots 🎮✨
(12th September 2023, 11:35 PM)Adulock77 Wrote: Hellooooooo! Welcome back!

I think i remember seeing your PR2 username back in the day!

Seeing this website up and functioning still is just crazy to me too. It's just a huge time machine at this point (same with the game) and i love it.

For me... i have been trying to contribute to the game as much as i can. I been making music that can fit the old school feeling of the game and one of them made it! It's called Sunset Riders and it is SURREAL to hear a thing i made on a childhood game like PR2.

Aside from that... i am looking for an opportunity to get a PS5 for the upcoming Tekken 8. But i am broke :v pls help

Thank you! The username this account is connected to you wouldn't have seen, as it's actually a fairly recent one, but chances are you saw one of the other few that I still race on to this day. I'm fairly quiet in chat, but maybe you'll catch me browsing Campaign or some Newest levels sometime!

Good luck on your musical endeavours also - having any of your creations become part of PR2 is quite the accomplishment.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to jdelta For This Useful Post:
  â€¢ Adulock77

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hey Again, Fam! Rediscovering Our PR2 Roots 🎮✨ - by jdelta - 13th September 2023, 6:49 AM