Hey Again, Fam! Rediscovering Our PR2 Roots 🎮✨
(13th September 2023, 9:36 PM)jdelta Wrote: Nope, can't say that was me. I was never a big trapper either, though I've started to dabble more as of late. Glitchless Candyland and Mario speed runs are my specialty and I also enjoy Lightspeed quite a bit, Apocalypse when I'm in pro focus mode.

Sixth place out of four players is indeed rough man.

Hmm I see, I am probably misremembering :v welp.

I remember when everybody complained back then that Apocalypse was literally impossible to beat. it was totally beatable just really difficult.
Same thing with The Golden Compass. Legendary level! It took me soo long to get through it the first time around that I ended up memorizing the whole level. To the point that I used to help SOOOO many people get through it.

and ye sixth place man sixth place that dang player i will never forg- that one player a long time ago who talked some shoot about me on chat when he won the head part i wanted... I will never forget.. never forget... Never......... NEVER!! NEVER AGHJUWIVABUWVUNU-

...iamtotallyokaydontworryaboutit

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hey Again, Fam! Rediscovering Our PR2 Roots 🎮✨ - by Adulock77 - 14th September 2023, 9:02 PM