Poll: Have you ever had something very RARE & SPECIAL happen in your life before?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Always!
0%
0 0%
Sometimes
0%
0 0%
Sporadically
0%
0 0%
Rarely/Seldomly
0%
0 0%
Never!
0%
0 0%
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

🔥SUPER ULTRA RARE!!! 🔥
(13th October 2023, 5:50 AM)Master Raiden Wrote: Can't really think of anything except the time when I won 1st prize in Easter Raffle at school, and another prize in the top 10 with only 5 entries (maximum was 15 entries).

Also I once made it to the end of CS:GO Luck Test by Devious Taylor which is a 1 in 271 (0.369%) occurrence.

The Easter Raffle thing, and the Luck Test by Devious Taylor is still noteworthy because you just described the odds to me as being astronomically low. Whenever the odds are below 5%, that's when I consider it to be a rare accomplishment.

(13th October 2023, 5:50 AM)Master Raiden Wrote: Question: Does winning the lottery count as a rare event? The odds are extremely low (less than 0.000001%), but we hear about people winning it all the time, so does that mean winning the lottery isn't rare?

Unfortunately, winning the lottery isn't rare, based on people winning all the time. Even though the odds are astronomically low, eventually people do find the scratch-off jackpots, and eventually people do hit the numbers. However, what is super ultra rare, lies within the Powerball reaching over $1B, and then somebody winning that prize. Doesn't happen very often.

Messages In This Thread
🔥SUPER ULTRA RARE!!! 🔥 - by Different - 12th October 2023, 11:29 PM
RE: 🔥SUPER ULTRA RARE!!! 🔥 - by Mia - 12th October 2023, 11:52 PM
RE: 🔥SUPER ULTRA RARE!!! 🔥 - by Different - 13th October 2023, 12:21 AM
RE: 🔥SUPER ULTRA RARE!!! 🔥 - by Mia - 13th October 2023, 12:31 AM
RE: 🔥SUPER ULTRA RARE!!! 🔥 - by Different - 13th October 2023, 1:14 AM
RE: 🔥SUPER ULTRA RARE!!! 🔥 - by Different - 13th October 2023, 8:35 AM