Poll: What do you think of adding a +9 and +10 rank token in PR2?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
I think it’s a great idea!
22.22%
2 22.22%
I don’t think so. Too many tokens!
77.78%
7 77.78%
Total 9 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

F@H: THE HARSH PR2 REALITY! πŸ€”πŸ‘€
(30th December 2023, 6:58 AM)AlphaZ Wrote: Growth should be proportionate to the active player base. The value of catering to the 10 active players is not equivalent to or greater than preserving people's nostalgia/memories of what the game was. Rendering the game unrecognizable by spam-adding updates does not do anything. PR2 is 15 years old going on 16, and what's left of the game is a vocal minority insistent on changing the game. The active players haven't even been around since 08-09. People have had time to become full-grown adults with lives in the time it has taken for PR2 to age as much as it has. Wives, kids, and careers. It's hard to advocate for growth when the game is dead. Admittedly, arguing on a near-dead forum is unproductive as well, and people flexing their skills on a game way past its prime is by far the funniest thing I have seen. That's beside the point, as sad as that is.

In my experience the returning players logging on for a nostalgia trip have all been pleasantly surprised to see the game still receiving updates.
I don't see anything wrong with updating the game as long as it doesn't ruin any game physics and make older levels unplayable if it means the remaining active players get to enjoy the game for longer.
[Image: 7yFzNKY.png]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to ~JBG~ For This Useful Post:
  β€’ AlphaZ

Messages In This Thread
F@H: THE HARSH PR2 REALITY! πŸ€”πŸ‘€ - by Different - 25th December 2023, 11:04 PM
RE: F@H: THE HARSH PR2 REALITY! πŸ€”πŸ‘€ - by ~JBG~ - 31st December 2023, 1:29 AM
RE: F@H: THE HARSH PR2 REALITY! πŸ€”πŸ‘€ - by Mia - 31st December 2023, 4:13 PM