Poll: What do you think of adding a +9 and +10 rank token in PR2?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
I think itโ€™s a great idea!
22.22%
2 22.22%
I donโ€™t think so. Too many tokens!
77.78%
7 77.78%
Total 9 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

F@H: THE HARSH PR2 REALITY! ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ‘€
The idea of adding more F@H prizes has already been raised before, and I don't really think it's a good idea.
See the FAH Prizes section of my comment here.

Most people do not have the ability nor the desire to fold a billion points. Those who do already have (or are close to doing so), so I don't really see the need to continually add prizes for the extreme outliers of Team Jiggmin.

As for PR2 updates, many of them like the level leaderboard would have been nice if they were implementedย 14+ years ago, but it doesn't really make much sense to add it now since hardly anyone plays. I think small changes that improve the solo gameplay experience should be added though.

While it's important to not change PR2 too much, I think we should also consider who we are catering for.
Making no updates would be preserving nostalgia for all the people who care so little about PR2 that they haven't logged in in 5-10 years whereas making changes caters to the few people who actually care enough to log in a few times each week. People who care about PR2 should be prioritized above those who have pretty much forgotten it exists.

Most people who return to PR2 normally play for 30 minutes then never return again. And those who stick around normally play for a few months before disappearing for years.ย Shelving all the ideas fromย active playersย to cater for people like thatย doesn't make much sense, in my opinion.
[Image: q2GRKUL.png]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Master Raiden For This Useful Post:
  โ€ข AlphaZ

Messages In This Thread
RE: F@H: THE HARSH PR2 REALITY! ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ‘€ - by Mia - 31st December 2023, 4:13 PM
RE: F@H: THE HARSH PR2 REALITY! ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ‘€ - by Master Raiden - 31st December 2023, 6:53 PM