🔥💥☄️⚡️ULTRA GIFTS⚡️☄️💥🔥
(11th January 2024, 1:02 PM)Delphinoid_ Wrote: The real plan that I've had for the past few years has been to kill myself at some point during 2024. Ironically, the thought of suicide is what gets me through each day. I'm just waiting for the right time to minimize any damage to my brother.

I guess that was a long way to explain why I don't work on my hobbies often.

Why would you ever want to kill yourself?? I don't understand. That would be a huge mistake. Listen, I'm not trying to derail the thread here, but this is a temporary exception since you've mentioned it. You're a really smart guy, and the fact that you would ever consider committing suicide is beyond my knowledge. Look, we've all had shitty days where we feel like the world or something is kicking our asses. But, you can't let those demons dominate you like that. You're giving them power over you.

You need to stay mentally strong, and find better coping mechanisms to deal with your suicidal thoughts. Figure out what the source of your suicidal thoughts are, and then go talk to a psychiatrist about dealing with those intrusive thoughts. You're 25 years old. You've got your whole life ahead of you. Don't **** it up by killing yourself because it's going to lead to a life time of regrets. There is no after life when you commit suicide; only hell and darkness.

Getting back on track: You have incredible gifts, ok? One of your gifts are the gift of knowledge. Remember, knowledge is power, and the more you realize that the more prone you are towards making smarter decisions.

@Mia Please help me tell him that suicide is a bad decision.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Different For This Useful Post:
  • Dan-83, Master Raiden, Uptight 534

Messages In This Thread
RE: 🔥💥☄️⚡️ULTRA GIFTS⚡️☄️💥🔥 - by Different - 11th January 2024, 6:55 PM