Now and Then
I found jv in 2012, I was 15 years old. I have ADHD, so life is strangely difficult to be normal. I was addicted to the internet and I was attached to pr2 like it was my job. My parents owned a restaurant across the street from the high school, so my life started in a restaurant business at an early age. I viewed my self owning a restaurant one day. By early 30s I’ve hoped to be a chef and keep in touch with online friends on a consistent basis maybe discord is the answer, (not real life related, I did dream of being a pr2 mod once lol.)

Now I’m 26 with no college experience under my belt. I’m looking into culinary school, but I’m having a hard time with rent and work. Parent’s restaurant didn’t make it through Covid :/ I work in a restaurant only found in Tennessee called “Calhoun’s”. I have a girlfriend who I found when at work at my previous job. I still live in the same house I found pr2 in. I love my ps5 as much as my pc, so I keep busy with gaming as that is where all my past time. I feel blessed that was all are still connected with each other as we basically grew up together.

I foresee the future where we all can be in a vr room together where we can interact with each other instead of being behind a screen. Kinda like this show “Code Lyoko”
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Addy For This Useful Post:
  • Kursed, Silky Silver

Messages In This Thread
Now and Then - by Kursed - 19th January 2024, 2:17 AM
RE: Now and Then - by Addy - 19th January 2024, 5:20 AM
RE: Now and Then - by Uptight 534 - 19th January 2024, 3:29 PM
RE: Now and Then - by JEEJAYEM - 21st January 2024, 2:58 AM
RE: Now and Then - by Different - 21st January 2024, 3:47 AM
RE: Now and Then - by JEEJAYEM - 21st January 2024, 12:45 PM