Poll: You have only one option to deal with a large adversity in your life. How would you deal with it?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Just deal with it, anyway, even though it’s risky.
0%
0 0%
It really depends on the circumstance.
50.00%
1 50.00%
I’d avoid it in every way possible, if I could.
0%
0 0%
I’m horrible at dealing with adversities, so I’d back off like a coward.
0%
0 0%
Well, I can’t live in fear of the uncertainty of the situation forever. So, I’d develop a calculated plan to deal with it. Well, I can’t live in fear of the uncertainty of the situation forever. So, I’d develop a calculated plan to deal with it.
50.00%
1 50.00%
Total 2 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

☠️ FEAR ☠️
(25th January 2024, 8:22 PM)Master Raiden Wrote: If you only have one option, then you will take it.
Otherwise you will just do what you feel like doing.

For example, some people feel like sleeping in on the weekends, so they do.
But on weekdays, they have no choice but to get up early every day or they will be late for work, so they do.

I think it also depends on how important the thing is to you. If something is important enough, then you will find a way to achieve it.
If you normally go to the gym on the weekends, then sleeping in will just cause you to miss one workout session.
But if you sleep in on a weekday, you could possibly lose your source of income.
One of these is more important, so they put more effort into making sure they don't miss it.

That's exactly right. Doing the hard things will grant you rewards later, even if you don't feel like it. Example: Back is killing me. Job pays me six figures, annually. I think I could fight through the back pain adversity for a job like that.

Messages In This Thread
☠️ FEAR ☠️ - by Different - 25th January 2024, 5:31 PM
RE: ☠️ FEAR ☠️ - by Master Raiden - 25th January 2024, 8:22 PM
RE: ☠️ FEAR ☠️ - by Different - 25th January 2024, 10:47 PM