Poll: Where would you rate your writing skills?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Noob/I don’t know anything: 0 - 0.99
0%
0 0%
Rookie: 1.0 - 1.49
0%
0 0%
Developing: 1.50 - 2.49
25.00%
1 25.00%
Approaching Proficiency: 2.50 - 3.49
0%
0 0%
Proficient: 3.50 - 4.49
0%
0 0%
Advanced: 4.50 - 4.99
0%
0 0%
Master/Writing Prodigy: 5.0+
75.00%
3 75.00%
Total 4 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

JV WRITING TIPS PREVIEW 🤔
(26th January 2024, 7:56 PM)Master Raiden Wrote: English was my worst subject at school. I usually got about 70-79% on my essays, and my vocabulary is micro, so I would say I am pretty bad.

And since it becomes harder to learn things as you get older, I probably won't be able to improve very much Frown

Probably the best example of writing I have seen on this site is in this thread. It's quite long, but it's an enjoyable read. The storytelling is exceptional.

Don't worry, by the time I'm done teaching you how to improve your writing skills, you'll reach the "Approaching Proficiency" level in no time. Writing is an art that takes time to master. It's really all about telling a story and how you tell it that resonates with people.

As for that long thread, I see that he's used pictures to help the audience resonate with his story (which is a strong step in the creative writing process), but he failed to resonate with his audience on his storytelling because he didn't tell us what the thread was all about in the intro. So because of his hard work and determination, I'd say it's pretty exceptional. I've been there, before. It's tough to win these people over, I get. That's why I'm here to help.

Messages In This Thread
JV WRITING TIPS PREVIEW 🤔 - by Different - 26th January 2024, 10:35 AM
RE: JV WRITING TIPS PREVIEW 🤔 - by Master Raiden - 26th January 2024, 7:56 PM
RE: JV WRITING TIPS PREVIEW 🤔 - by Different - 26th January 2024, 11:33 PM