Poll: Do you think that defunding the police is a good idea?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes because law enforcement fail to do their job, properly. Theyโ€™re also part of the increase in crime rate, issue. Look what happened 4 years ago with George Floyd. It was disgusting!
20.00%
2 20.00%
No because then everyone would break the law thinking they can do whatever they want. Drunk drivers, murderers, Karens, and bank robbers would be out of control. Whoโ€™s going to stop them?
50.00%
5 50.00%
I think the police should be defunded for other reasons.
10.00%
1 10.00%
I donโ€™t think the police should be defunded for other reasons.
0%
0 0%
I'm pretty neutral on this subject. It may or may not be a good idea to me, Idk.
20.00%
2 20.00%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

DEFUND THE POLICE ๐Ÿ‘ฎโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿค”
I'm not educated enough to have a strong opinion on this particular question, but I do agree with the sentiment that the criminal justice system in the USA bad. But I think it is working exactly as intended for the people it serves. I think it is a good idea for us to be challenging the way we police, what their job entails and how we train them. If experts believe that defunding the police is a good first step to solving some of the issues we have, I'm open to the idea.

But I ultimately think the entire movement is just our news media using fear mongering and buzz words to try to scare us into voting them into power. I think it is really hard to find good information about topics like these when it is all laced with propaganda. Which is why I'd look to experts, research, studies and the data. (If I cared enough to find out if it is a good idea.)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Overbeing For This Useful Post:
  โ€ข Different, Magniloquent

Messages In This Thread
RE: DEFUND THE POLICE ๐Ÿ‘ฎโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿค” - by Overbeing - 4th February 2024, 6:04 AM