Poll: Do you think that defunding the police is a good idea?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes because law enforcement fail to do their job, properly. Theyโ€™re also part of the increase in crime rate, issue. Look what happened 4 years ago with George Floyd. It was disgusting!
20.00%
2 20.00%
No because then everyone would break the law thinking they can do whatever they want. Drunk drivers, murderers, Karens, and bank robbers would be out of control. Whoโ€™s going to stop them?
50.00%
5 50.00%
I think the police should be defunded for other reasons.
10.00%
1 10.00%
I donโ€™t think the police should be defunded for other reasons.
0%
0 0%
I'm pretty neutral on this subject. It may or may not be a good idea to me, Idk.
20.00%
2 20.00%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

DEFUND THE POLICE ๐Ÿ‘ฎโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿค”
(1st February 2024, 7:15 PM)Camerย theย Dragon Wrote: Something I rarely see people bring up with this topic is that a lot of issue lies with the courts.
Courts need to be stricter and give harsher sentences when it is determined that someone in a position of power has done something illegal, they have power so they should use it responsibly and be given a more severe punishment if they do something wrong.
It's not gonna magically solve every issue people have, but it's something that really needs to happen to make the bad eggs more responsible.

In terms of this specific idea I am not too familiar on it either way, but what are they gonna get replaced by? If they're getting replaced by Police 2 then the same issue is gonna happen if the courts don't change as stated above.

There's also the issue of qualified immunity which makes this significantly harder than it should be.
[Image: LLwQFov.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: DEFUND THE POLICE ๐Ÿ‘ฎโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿค” - by Lego-man945 - 5th February 2024, 3:16 PM