Poll: What’s your favorite fast food joint to eat fried chicken at?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
KFC
42.86%
3 42.86%
Bojangles
0%
0 0%
Wingstop
0%
0 0%
Popeyes
0%
0 0%
Church’s Texas Chicken
0%
0 0%
Jack in the Box
0%
0 0%
I’m a vegan
14.29%
1 14.29%
I’d rather fry or grill my chicken at home
14.29%
1 14.29%
I don’t eat fried chicken because it’s unhealthy
14.29%
1 14.29%
I have a different fast food joint that l like to eat fried chicken at
14.29%
1 14.29%
Total 7 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

FRIED CHICKEN πŸ—
[Image: qP3gFP7.jpeg]

Are y'all hungry?! Well, I hope so! It's been a while since I've done one of THESE threads, hasn't it? No one's mentioned FRIED CHICKEN yet, so I will! You see, there's nothing more satisfying than sinking your teeth into some juicy, scrumptious, crispy, crunchy, golden brown, SOUTHERN FRIED CHICKEN πŸ˜‹ When all that deep-fried, juicy grease sinks into your taste buds from the finger-lickin' FRIED CHICKEN, then you'll meet a high level of satisfaction that is not only remarkable, but indescribably delicious. Special ingredients formulated just for you to serve a mission to instantaneously make you fall in love. In my perspective, the best part about sinking your teeth into FRIED CHICKEN is the crunchiness of the juicy, golden brown skin. Just tearing that skin apart is so scrumptious. But of course, this wouldn't be complete without picking your favorite sides to go with it along with your favorite, iced cold beverage.

But here's the thing: some of us are so exhausted from work that we don't even feel like frying any chicken at home. So what do we do? We end up going to a fast food restaurant for many reasons: 1. Because of the reason stated above. 2. Because it's fast and affordable. 3. Because they cook their chicken in a way that instantaneously gratifies our taste buds like no other restaurant does. Not everybody fries that juicy golden brown FRIED CHICKEN in the deep fryer in the way that we want them to. Everybody is different, so there are certain ingredients in the chicken that attracts us more than others do.

Stop playin' with me man. I know y'all have a favorite fast food joint that y'all love to go to. KFC, Bojangles, Popeyes, Church's, Wingstop, where you at?! Some people might say that certain pieces of chicken is so damn, finger-lickin' good that it'll make you slap the shit outta yo mama. Idk, maybe some of y'all don't even enjoy the taste of FRIED CHICKEN and would rather eat healthy. Some of you are vegans and would rather not eat any meat at all. What do you guys think of FRIED CHICKEN?

WARNING: SUBCONSCIOUS TEMPTATIONS πŸ—

Messages In This Thread
FRIED CHICKEN πŸ— - by Different - 6th March 2024, 8:47 AM
RE: FRIED CHICKEN πŸ— - by Uptight 534 - 6th March 2024, 7:08 PM
RE: FRIED CHICKEN πŸ— - by Different - 6th March 2024, 9:31 PM
RE: FRIED CHICKEN πŸ— - by David - 7th March 2024, 6:33 AM
RE: FRIED CHICKEN πŸ— - by Camer the Dragon - 7th March 2024, 5:28 AM
RE: FRIED CHICKEN πŸ— - by Master Raiden - 7th March 2024, 8:30 AM
RE: FRIED CHICKEN πŸ— - by Different - 7th March 2024, 9:26 AM
RE: FRIED CHICKEN πŸ— - by David - 13th March 2024, 12:31 AM
RE: FRIED CHICKEN πŸ— - by Uptight 534 - 7th March 2024, 6:54 PM
RE: FRIED CHICKEN πŸ— - by Different - 10th March 2024, 12:35 AM