PR2 Level ID Creation Date Guide
I'm interested in being able to find out the date that a level's ID was created. We are able to see the last time a level was updated, but I'd like to see the day it made as well. I always feel bad when I update a really old level because I lose that old Last Updated date and will have a less good idea of when it was published. I've started compiling a list of levels of levels to compare to.

Here is a link to the spreadsheet:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...sp=sharing

It is free for everyone to edit. The more levels we add, the more accurate it will be.

Please only add levels that are Version 1. That way it is likely that they were published the same day that the ID was made.

The way I found my first batch of levels, is I searched PR2 for levels with the name Run, then sorted by Plays Ascending, then looked for levels that are version 1 to add.

If you want to use it to date your own levels, please create a copy of it instead of editing the main sheet.
I plan on making a copy of the sheet, then adding each of my levels name and ID, then sorting the sheet by Column A Alphabetically. I should be able to get a good estimate once I have added enough levels to compare to.

Let me know if you have any questions or ideas on how to make this better, and thanks in advance to anyone who ends up helping to make it more accurate.

(You can find a level's ID by first clicking the ? Symbol of a level, then clicking the Green Arrow in the bottom left corner that says Share Level. It'll then show you something like this: [level=1040780]LOL RUN'S MAP[/level] by [user]lol run[/user]. I have made this level's ID Bold.)
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Overbeing For This Useful Post:
  • Adulock77, Dangevin, Magniloquent, Master Raiden, Stxtics, ZRD

Messages In This Thread
PR2 Level ID Creation Date Guide - by Overbeing - 17th March 2024, 3:57 PM
RE: PR2 Level ID Creation Date Guide - by Stxtics - 17th March 2024, 4:50 PM
RE: PR2 Level ID Creation Date Guide - by Overbeing - 17th March 2024, 5:42 PM
RE: PR2 Level ID Creation Date Guide - by Stxtics - 17th March 2024, 6:03 PM
RE: PR2 Level ID Creation Date Guide - by Overbeing - 17th March 2024, 6:35 PM
RE: PR2 Level ID Creation Date Guide - by Stxtics - 17th March 2024, 6:49 PM
RE: PR2 Level ID Creation Date Guide - by Overbeing - 17th March 2024, 7:02 PM
RE: PR2 Level ID Creation Date Guide - by Lego-man945 - 17th March 2024, 7:51 PM
RE: PR2 Level ID Creation Date Guide - by Overbeing - 17th March 2024, 8:10 PM
RE: PR2 Level ID Creation Date Guide - by Mia - 18th March 2024, 12:30 AM
RE: PR2 Level ID Creation Date Guide - by Overbeing - 18th March 2024, 12:34 AM
RE: PR2 Level ID Creation Date Guide - by Stxtics - 18th March 2024, 12:44 PM
RE: PR2 Level ID Creation Date Guide - by Stunt - 18th March 2024, 2:35 PM
RE: PR2 Level ID Creation Date Guide - by Stxtics - 18th March 2024, 6:42 PM
RE: PR2 Level ID Creation Date Guide - by Overbeing - 18th March 2024, 7:36 PM
RE: PR2 Level ID Creation Date Guide - by Master Raiden - 19th March 2024, 8:15 AM