JV and Games Community Feedback
ya it's definitely kinda unrealistic for pr2 to get constant updates like a modern game, people should really temper their expectations. i think it's really kind of foolish to want that. make your own game, platformers are on the easier side of games to develop. 
people really need to get out of this mindset that games, or any art, always have to be iterated upon, be it updates or sequels or whatever. it's ok for art to end, or exist in a maintenance state. not everything has to be constantly upkept forever. there's only like twenty people in this community anyways so if these features were to be developed i don't think they would be appreciated as much as they could be.
and hey, if jiggmin doesn't want the client code to be released, that's his prerogative. i mean, personally, i always want games to be fully free/libre, but ultimately what we've been given in terms of preservation is more than enough. you can have qualms with who's managing the game but at least the game exists and can be playable in its current state, unlike other games, which is perfectly fine. it's a nice that it does in the first place and I'm grateful for that.
[Image: aGf8Xvh.png]
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Northadox For This Useful Post:
  • Adulock77, Ashley766, bls1999, Camer the Dragon, Dangevin, EpicMidget, Eternal, Overbeing, Stunt, TRUC

Messages In This Thread
JV and Games Community Feedback - by Stunt - 25th April 2024, 11:13 AM
RE: JV and Games Community Feedback - by Northadox - 25th April 2024, 8:49 PM
RE: JV and Games Community Feedback - by bls1999 - 26th April 2024, 1:52 AM
RE: JV and Games Community Feedback - by Minimania - 26th April 2024, 2:20 PM
RE: JV and Games Community Feedback - by EpicMidget - 26th April 2024, 2:45 PM
RE: JV and Games Community Feedback - by Minimania - 27th April 2024, 4:12 AM
RE: JV and Games Community Feedback - by EpicMidget - 27th April 2024, 7:54 PM
RE: JV and Games Community Feedback - by Mia - 26th April 2024, 6:37 PM
RE: JV and Games Community Feedback - by Stunt - 27th April 2024, 6:28 PM
RE: JV and Games Community Feedback - by Levente77 - 28th April 2024, 3:54 AM
RE: JV and Games Community Feedback - by Adulock77 - 28th April 2024, 4:47 PM